Serendipity (Feitan x OC)

(A/N: Tokyo Ghoul x HxH crossover... Sorry I just love the idea partnering Feitan with a ghoul.. And, italicized words means thoughts.)

-Karin POV-

Run, Karin, run!

The doves found out about me. The doves knew.

I took a quick sharp turn to my left but to my dismay, it's a dead end.

Shit! I'm cornered!

"Come on, little girl. No need to put up a fight, just show me that precious kagune of yours." The man said, holding out his quinque.

"How dare you call me a little girl!" I shouted.

"Just where are your manners? Tch, brat." He spat. He was going to attack when someone shove a hand through his stomach. He died in an instant. Shock and confusion consumed me.

Just what the hell happened?!

Then a man emerged from behind the dove. He shove the lifeless body into the wall and went straight to me.

"I don't know what's happening but I just happened to passed by and saw the dilemma." The raven haired guy in a trench coat and bandana said, glaring at me.

"A-arigatou, sir." I stammered.

"This is no place for little girls, you know." He started walking away.

How many times do I have to tell you people I'm not a little girl! I'm just short!

"Uhh... Wait!"

He stopped.

"What's your name, sir? I just want to... thank you properly."

"Like what I've said. I just passed by." He started walking away again.

"But!"

He disappeared and reappeared right in front of me. I almost fell but he caught me by the arm.

"Just what part do you not understand that I didn't save you?" He snarled.

I just stared at him, scared. His gold cold eyes stared into my blue ones. Then it gradually changed to black. That was beautiful.

Wait? What?

----------
-Feitan POV-

"Just what part do you not understand that I didn't save you?" I snarled.

My gold cold eyes stared into her ocean blue ones. Such beauty. She was indeed, beautiful.
-----------

-Karin POV-

Then we heard footsteps from behind. The doves! I forgot all about them!
They saw me and .. and.. this guy.

"She's here! Oh no, Yamato-san." He called out to his men.

"Mister, they're after me. You can go now before you get yourself involve."

He took me by the hand and ran past by them. He was so fast; if I was watching him, I'd see afterimages of him. I looked back and I'm pretty sure we lost them.

We slowed down and run at a normal pace. We're nearing at the end of the street when a dove suddenly showed, quinque ready at hand.

I looked at mister, and as expected, looked confused but ready to fight. He must be something.

-----------
-Feitan POV-
I don't know what the hell is happening. What is that thing? Why are they after her?
Tch. I'll just kill this guy.

I was about to move but then something came out of her back. It looked like red wings with tinges of scarlet, maroon, blue and violet. And I noticed her eyes changed to pitch black with red pupils. I know now. She's a... what was that again? Ahhh.

A ghoul.

Well, she's one beautiful ghoul.
------------

-Karin POV-

I let out my rinkaku-type kagune. The dove flinched a little, must be a new recruit. I charged forward and swiftly dodged the quinque. I kicked him on the side and he yelped in pain.

Weak.

Then I heard a whoosh sound and I looked back to see mister decapitated the dove.

Wow. That was cool... but scary.

We carefully surveyed the surroundings if there were still any doves hiding. It's safe, for now. We relaxed a little. That was a good but quick fight. I looked at him.

I have some explaining to do, huh?

"Mister. I--" I was cut off.

"You're a ghoul. And they're after you. Now I get it." He stated.

"Yeah. Sorry I dragged you into this. Uhh, thank you.. again." I said.

"Feitan."

"Huh?" I asked.

"You were asking for my name. It's Feitan."

"Oh. Mine is Karin. Uhh thank you for the help, Feitan."

"I just happened to pass by." He smiled a bit. "Someone's coming this way we better get out of here now."

"You're... coming with me?"

"Yeah. This is quite.. fun." He said. What?

"O..kay.." I answered, a bit confused.

We ran away as doves approached. Just in the nick of time.

----
How was it?
Feel free to comment, vote and share!
Arigatou! *virtual hug*