two.

After I was done cooking my breakfast I sat in the living room and watched one of Jimmy's videos to see who this Karl guy is. The video was titled 'Last To Leave $800,000 Island Keeps It' Chandler and Chris were in the thumbnail. I sat there on my couch and ate my breakfast while watching.

After I was done watching and eating I realized this Karl guy is kind of cute but I know nothing about him. He was so passionate about winning the island and I was sad for him when he lost it. He's actually super cute and he's funny. Now I'm even more excited about going to visit, but I'm not going to say anything about knowing of him. Just then I get a text from Chris abut the flight date.

••

Chrissss <3

hey so i checked the
open flights

okayyy anddddd whats
the soonest??

umm, TODAY!!!

AHHH!! CHRIS PLEASEEEE

already bought the ticket :))

OMG THIS IS WHY YOU'RE THE
BEST BROTHER EVER :]

i know :)

LET ME PACK!

your flight is at 5pm by the way

THATS IN 6 HOURS OMG IM SO EXCITED

i know you are, i am too!
GO PACKKK

read

••

I can't believe he actually bought me a ticket and that I get to go today. I haven't seen my brother and his friends in 2 whole years and today I get to see them! This is the best day.

I start to look for my big big airport suitcases, as what I like to call them. They ended up being way way back in my closet under the pile of stuff I just threw in there at some point. After I get it out and shove everything back in the closet that fell out I start to look for clothes. Honestly Chris never told me how long I'm staying so I'm going to bring as much clothes, outfits, sweatshirts, and shoes as I can.

*time skip to after packing*

I finally got done packing and I have two huge suit cases full of all the stuff I need, I managed to squeeze a lot of stuff in both suitcases and I'm very surprised everything fit to be honest. Its now 3pm, wow that took up a LOT of time. Well know I have two hours to kill I might as well text Chris and tell him I'm all packed.

••

Chrissss <3

heyyy, so im done packing and
i have two hours to kill idk
what to doooo

well 1 im glad you got packed
and 2 do you know anything
about Karl?

umm well Jimmy said his name
when we were texting then
said to pretend like he didn't
say anything so i forgot
about him until now