I DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE STORY!!!

Samantha's POV:

"Does that mean we're dead?!" Sebastian asked loudly with confusion laced in his voice.

"We definitely are, bro, we definitely are." I replied.

Then came a deafening silence.

Before our birth, our dad left mom. When we're 10 mom passed away in a car crash. Ever since then i had been taking care of him. We jump from foster home to foster home, the shortest duration being 1 month and the longest being half a year. That's cause most don't want to sustain my bros expensive medical fee. I worked hard in my part times to earn money to relief some of the fees and study hard to enter and good college and find good jobs in the future.

And i did. I found a job as a lawyer and got good pays to support my brothers medical fee.

But to think that we've die...

The news of us being dead is shocking yes but it's not that all bad to me. My brother however...

I'm worried. Sebastian is always a sensitive child ever since young. He can't take news like this so easily. I mean he fainted when he found out mom died. That took a big toll on his weak sickly body.

Sebby seems to noticed my concern. He turned to me and smiled, "It's alright Sissy. I'm okey, just a little shock that's all."

I stared at him for a moment then sighed, "I'll believe you bro."

"So what are we gonna do now?" Sebby asked looking down his laps.

"I guess we'll do what we're supposed to do in this story."

sebby tilted his head a bit. I can see a question mark floating above his head.

"Seems like the place we're in has a set storyline. From the info i had, i guess we're in a forced God Error multiverse."

"How does the story goes, Sissy?"

"Glad you asked, bro!" I grinned widely, "In this multiverse, your character, ink is favored by Fate as you are their only child. You were given freedom to do anything and everything you pleased. Ink took pleasure in creating. However, as time goes on, he created so much AUs and copies that the multiverse is going to self destruct soon. That's when my character came in! Error is the destoryer, his job is to destory AUs to relief some space."

"So you're appearance is supposed to be later than this?" Sebby asked.

"Ya!"

"What made this multiverse different from the others though?"

"Well..." I looked around hesitantly. I dunno if i should tell him this part or not.

sebby seems to catch that, "Go on Sis, i can handle it!"

I took a small breath and started, "In the original multiverse, Error is longed insane and destorys AUs believing that the original is the only AU that should exist. In this one, Error is a Sans ripped away from his home AU and forcefully changed by Fate. He was constantly tortured by the voices in the anti-void to do his job. He is also heated by the entire multiverse and very suicidal."

I looked at sbby and see s him frozen in shock. I sighed.

"Well, I'll leave you be for now." I stood up and turned around, away from Sebby. I opened a glitch protal and ready to enter.

Suddenly, a pair of bony arm clutched onto where my waist should be and holding on. It was Sebby. He was trembling and tears threatening to fell from his socket.

"I'm not letting you go back!" He said firmly.

"But it's the part of the story brother. We have to do it."

"I DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE STORY!!!" Sebby cried loudly, "I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE TORTURED, I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE HATED, I DON'T YOU TO BE HURT BECAUSE OF ME!!! I DON'T WANNA FOLLOW IT IF IT MEANS TO HURT YOU! I DON'T WANNA!"

Sebby was full on bawling his socket out.

I, being the very doting sister i am, immediately close the portal and kneeled in front of him. I pulled him into a hug.

"Okey, okey. Stop crying geez, you're a grown man Sebby. Behave like one okey." I said trying to comfort him.

After a while, his sobs became sniffles. He asked, "Can we not follow the story? I don't want Sissy to get hurt."

"Okay we won't follow the storyline." Besides, i wonder what would happened if we don't. Bet Fate won't be happy if she sees me out of the anti-void.

Sebby let's go of the hug and looked at me with blue tear stained socket and bright cyan blush. "Promise?"

"Promise."

"Let's do a pinky promise just in case!"

"Pfft, hahahahaha-!" I laughed as his blush deepened.

"That's so old school but okey, pinky promise." I said as i wiped the pink tears hanging from my socket from all the laughing.

We crossed our right pinky and placed our thumb together. Then i said, "I promise  to not follow the storyline or else my ass will be yeeted into the void."

"Don't say things like that Sis!" Sebby scolded.

"Sorry, bro." I grinned.

But i really do wonder how would Fate and Destiny react to our situation? Man how i wish i can see their faces.