Almanac

Almanac

This is where everything you might not now about the term I used in this fantasy story and also the details about the map.

World History/Countries History

Gaia Continent

In Gaia Continent there are Four kingdoms consist of four different species.

Lycian Kingdom / Zephyr 

-This is where humanity lives. This is a kingdom dedicated to humans only. A place where agriculture is more common than metals.

Four capitals

→Zephaniah - The place of rich people and Royalties.

→Xiyah - This is where adventurers start their journey

→Zephilis - Middle class or Nobles place.

→Xayah - It produce agricultural products such as wheat, rice, corn etc.

→Sinclair (Hidden City) - A place for people who have no magic. They are called the irregular humans since they can't use magic. They only rely on techs.

♥ Crecia Kingdom / unknown name in the modern era.

-This is the place where Elves live this is their territory, it is covered in trees and uses it as defend. Most of their houses is on top of the tree because the creatures there are more vicious and aggressive than other Kingdoms.

Elves are superior when it comes to magic since they're the one created the first ancient magics.

(Capitals and modern name of the continent here are to be mentioned in the second season... If I did create one.)

♠ Drought Kingdom

- This is where you can find the Dwarves. They are more smarter than men when it comes to blacksmith and creating steampunk engines. They are called engineers and superior in war machines.

They are well known in war machines and mining. They can produce high quality equipment and ores.

(Capitals and modern name of the continent here are to be mentioned in the second season... If I did create one.)

♣ Rea Kingdom

This were half species lives, they advocate peace that's why they are known to be neutral to all raise because most of the people there are only half species. They may be half species but they are far more superior in combat warfare.

(Capitals and modern name of the continent here are to be mentioned in the second season... If I did create one.)

Characters

Ω Main Characters: