fml

Hi.

I'm you.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding. I'm not you. I'm just a crappy stand in for you to insert yourself into the story that doesn't even remotely resemble your true character traits and habits and even ethnicity or physical appearance.

Whatever. I don't care and you probably don't either.

Just call me Yum Ham, because the author is pretty hungry right now.

I am so god damn tired of school that I cry myself to sleep every night because the world is terrible and Attack on Titan is over.

The one thing that has kept me sane every single day since I figured out what 'that's what she said' meant was anime.

You know the drill: Danganronpa, Haikyu HunterxHunter, Saiki K, Soul Eater, OHSHC, etc. I have no soul but it was worth it.

One day when I realized The Promised Neverland season 2 is trash compared to the manga, I cried even harder then I normally did, because I have no control of my emotions.

I stopped crying and I was very confused, because I wasn't done being sad yet. I had run out of tears.

I immediately came to the conclusion that I was unnaturally dehydrated, and noticed my lips were crustier than a ten year olds nose in the bleak of winter.

To make sure that I wouldn't be dead in a few minutes, I needed something to drink. Instead of reaching the logical conclusion that is grabbing a cup and getting water from the kitchen downstairs, I climbed out the window to go to my local Taco Bell to get a soda, even though it was three am.

I speedwalked down the road like a middle aged woman trying to get her Fitbit steps in in 2017. I opened the door to a very empty Taco Bell, besides some lanky-ass bitch at one of the tables, and some guy with over greased dark hair on the other side of the room.

Because I am a dumbass and forgot to bring money, I snatched a few dollar bills out the pocket of the lanky dude and naruto ran to the counter.

As I ordered my water to the really bitchy cashier, I also decided to throw some tacos in there, because I had grabbed a 10 and was hungry as hell from all that crying.

I sat down at the table waiting for my tacos to arrive to me like I was in a five star restaurant instead of a crappy fast food place, I heard the bell on the door ring to signify that the door was opening and some annoying asshole entered.

What idiot even goes to Taco-bell at three am? They must be a dumbass or something.

I turned around to mentally insult the person who entered because I hate confronting people but am fine insulting them from afar in my head, when the person who opened the door made me let out a anime gasp.