Oh my god, its the best boys!

I turned my head to see something that honestly kind of surprised me.

It was Nagitoe Hoemaeda from Dangonronpa 2!

Hey, i know you like kokichi better, but how bout you shut up, we're gonna get kokichi 2.0 in a few chapters.

I choked on my anime gasp and walked over to my husband, Nagihoe. He looked at me in confusion.

"Marry me." I said.

"Only if it brings hope to this worl-"

"Yeah yeah, I get it now shut up."

I grab nugget toe by the arm and try to drag him out of Taco Bell, but suddenly the dude with overgreased hair stood up.

"Hey, you! I need him for something, bring him back!"

I dropped my jaw to the floor. It was KAGEYAMA from haikyu!!

"Why the hell do you need him? Also my name is Yum Ham, can you marry me too?"

"No! I'm gay! And I need him for a meeting, and we can't start it without him."

Well, I tried. Wait, isn't Nagitoe gay too?

"What the hell is the meeting for?" I ask, butting into other peoples shit like I always do, because my life isn't interesting on its own.

" I don't know. Look, I got a letter saying to come to this Taco Bell at 3 am alone, and to expect to see a short asshole, another guy with pink hair and glasses, and a guy with a green jacket who looks like he can't pronounce hairbrush. This is one of the guys I need." KAGEYAMA grabs Nagitoes arm.

"Bitch did you seriously follow the directions on a sketchy ass note to meet at a Taco Bell at 3 am? This is how you get kidnapped." I said, pulling back on Nagihoe's other arm.

"Well I'm not in a sketchy van, now am I? I'm just waiting for the other people to arrive. Now get the hell out of here, and leave this guy alone."

Speaking of which, I look over at Nagihoe, and he's mumbling some shit about hope. He's also drooling a bit, which is nasty as hell.

KAGEYAMA and I dropped him instinctively, and he crashed down on the ground. He didn't get up, which normally would've worried me if it wasn't for the fact that it was Nagihoe we were talking about.

After helping Nagihoe on to a Taco Bell chair that was probably as dirty as the floor, KAGEYAMA turns and looks at me.

"Yum Ham, fuck off."

"No."

"Why??"

"Because it's not every day I see my best boys at Taco Bell at 3am! No way in hell am I leaving. Also Nugget toe is slipping out of the chair, you should probably do something about that."

KAGAYAMA pulls nagitoe up and places another chair on top of him to make sure he wouldn't get out.

"Also I'm legit curious about what this meeting is," I say. At this point I'm more curious about who else is coming to this meeting rather then how the hell my anime husbando's appeared in this Taco Bell at 3 am.

Suddenly, I hear a growl from the corner of the Taco Bell and see the lanky ass bitch running at me at mock 20 speed.

I could recognize those glasses anywhere! Even though I didn't recognize him when I came in..

It's Leorio!