>SUMMER NINE<

~SUMMER NINE~

+Understood+

My Gyu

I actually had no idea that after we broke up you were still visiting my grandmother. I mean, she never liked those women I dated years ago but she loved you. She got too attached with you. I would like to say thank you again. Thank you for taking care of my mommy ma, I never had a chance to visit her ever since I debuted. I got busy and forgot about spending time with her.

When I was a child and told my family that I wanted to be a kpop idol, it was her who supported me. It was mommy ma who helped me to continue my dreams. She hated my mom because mom always scold me and she really shown hatred towards Grandmother. When my mother got sick and we needed money, I had so many part-time jobs to do. Mommy ma helped us even after my mother disrespected her.

Mommy ma said that she did that for me, for my noona and for my hyung. She did that because she loves us and I was really grateful to have her. She worked hard day and night just to helped us. I was really weak but she lend her shoulders for me to leaned on. She was there when I needed someone, but I left her behind too. I left her for my career, I forgot about her because I was blind for money. Money that helped my family.

She once told me that no matter who defies me, I should fight for what I want. I did what she told me, and I regret leaving her behind. I just hope that mommy ma don't hate her favorite prince and I am expecting that even after I left her, she will be happy to see me again, she will hug me again and will tell me that I will always be her favorite prince. I miss her as much as I miss you.

Thank you for telling me what she likes to do, I will spend my whole month with mommy ma. I will make it up to her. I will write songs for her too because she deserved it. I will play the guitar and piano, yes both of it. I will play it and will sing a song for her, and I will be so happy to have a heart to heart talk with her.

In this world that full of narrow-minded people, full of blind ones, full of selfish inviduals, I know that aside from you, my mommy ma will understand me. She will understand the pain that has been eating me since I was young. She will listen to my heart, you said it already, no matter what happened between me and my mommy ma she will always love me. I love her too so much, and I will go back home since she's been waiting for a long time.

I am sorry that you felt something like that, you felt useless or worthless because of me. Please stop saying that you were not my priority because you were. I love you, and I hate it when you're thinking that you didn't matter to me. You  always matter, I was just so blind to make profit for my family and for our future. I had to make money and I had to inspired more people that I forgot you already. I'm sorry, and that's all I can do, to say sorry because I did nothing to let you feel that you were my priority.

You judged me so harshly again. You know that I am not happy without you, I am a liar if I will tell you that I am enjoying my luxury life. Why would I enjoy this freaking life? Houses? Restaurants? Resorts? Cars? Studios? Cafes?Gadgets? These things all means nothing without you. These things are useless because you're not with me anymore. I fullfilled my dreams, but there's only one thing that I know I will never fullfill of.

My dreams with you will remain as my dreams, imagining my life with you will remain in my imagination. My promises to you will remain as promises until I see you in my next life again. I will definitely find you no matter how long it takes.

I miss you Gyu, as much as I wanted you to come back, I know you won't be able to. I know it was way too late for us to get back to again. Just remember that I really really adore you. I really love you and no one can change that.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
@zaydeemon