>LAST TIME<

Yey Merry Christmas everyone^^ I'm glad that you read this until the end. I know my works are not that good but I'm trying my best to make it better lol. Uhm, maybe after this I will try to write another bl fanfiction about SunKi, I'm hoping for your support.

I am really grateful to all of you, writing is my hobby and I can't even sleep without thinking what I will write for the next chapter or next story. I'm glad that I have you, so thank you so much!

Taehyun's POV ended when I wrote SUMMER TEN chapter. In this chapter, I will narrate the story. Please support me hshs I love you all🏳️‍🌈 (this emoji represents hope for me)

PLAY THAT ☝🏻 SONG WHILE READING...

~LAST TIME~

+The Last Time About You+

Kang Taehyun visited his grandmother and spend a week with her, he even promised to her that he will always visit her. He already bought house for him and his grandmother, he also bought houses for his Noona and Hyung. He gave a restaurant for his parents. He gave Soobin and Yeonjun a house as a wedding gift, and finally he made Huening Kai as his personal assistant from Hawaii. Yes, Huening Kai went back to Honolulu, bought a studio for him and Taehyun.

Today is Taehyun's last concert. Soobin and Yeonjun are with him so he have nothing to worry about.

"This song is dedicated for someone I truly miss. I made this song a month ago for him."

Everyone are shouting and asking who he is.

"Is he your friend?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Even from afar, Taehyung could hear the questions, especially the last one. "Would you be mad at me if I comes out as gay?" He asked, the crowd went in silence. Taehyun was disappointed but tried his best not to show it.

"Kang Taehyun we love you no matter who you are!"

"Yes! We love you! You saved us from boredom!"

"Your songs taught us to respect others and of course the LGBT community!"

That somehow made Taehyun smile and relieved.

"Those russet brown eyes that I used to stare at,
Those pouty lips that I used to kissed,
Happy times with you,
All of that suddenly disappeared..."

As he sang, he could feel Beomgyu in every line being spoken.

"I could still feel the pain from the past,
Wishing for our wounded hearts to heal fast.
You are no longer by my side,
I have to run again and hide.