𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

"katsuki, today was fun, hopefully we can do it again sometime

"katsuki, today was fun, hopefully we can do it again sometime."

bakugo's watered eyes stared at the screen that played the very first voice message he received from his loved one.

when he first met them, they were nothing but a bother, but as the two began to grow closer over the years at UA, they fell in love with each other.

his eyes wondered over the multiple other voice messages from y/n. he was hesitant on listening to them, but he was starting to forget their voice, laugh, cry, and everything else.

"i know you hate me calling you kat, but it's cute. you're asleep right now, even though it's nine pm, but at least you can sleep. this stupid quirk is gonna be the death of me,"

'if only they knew' he thought. after pausing the message, the hot head threw his phone across the bed and stared at the picture of them on his desk.

the two were in their hero suits, matching charms on their wrists and they were flipping off the camera. he slightly smiled at the memory, yet he could never fully wrap his head around the fact of what happened.

katsuki let out a sudden husky cry. he missed them more than anything, if he knew what was going to happen he would have taken his life to save them.

"i mean all i do is play games or think, i can't even annoy you or anyone else since aizawa is always on alert."

much to the boys despise, the message kept playing through the speakers of his smartphone. he cursed himself for never picking up the subtle hints y/n gave, but they never had the heart to tell him.

"i don't know if you're gonna even hear this which makes me seem so pathetic, but hey at least we have a mission together tomorrow. as much as you say you hate it, i know you're lying. i'll see you tomorrow sparky" the late student let out a laugh through the phone. god how he missed their laugh.

his heart physically ached.