𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹

y/n l/n's funeral was a quiet and beautiful service

every friend, family member, and mutuals came to mourn their lost friend.

everyone brought some sort of gift.

it lasted a few hours and once everyone had gone home, bakugou found it a good time to talk to his lost lover.

"hey idiot- shit should i say that you're dead. you're gone and i hate you for that. your dumbass left me," the boy couldn't help the tears falling from his eyes.

he couldn't control the sadness in him and he couldn't control how much he loved and missed y/n.

"shit you're not gone. i'll kill you ok so you can't be gone." he continued talking to the grave and sobbing his broken heart out.

he stayed in the same position, kneeled down in the dirt, hands over his face for what seemed like hours.

finally, when he realized he needed to go home, he pulled out a copy of the letter they gave him before they died.

he read over it once more, tears smearing the ink left on the crumbled paper.

"katsuki,

i'm so sorry i didn't tell you. i was scared you were gonna leave me. this was always bound to happen, it was never fixable so please don't blame yourself kat.

everyday i think about our first kiss, the first time we met, and every second i spend with you i'm in total bliss.

you made me so happy, never stop being you.

i'll love you and wait for you all long as you need. we will see eachother again i promise.

for now, i'll be waiting for you. take your time.

take care of mizuki for me

beat everyone's asses (villians of course)

become the best hero for me, katsuki bakugou.

i know you can do it.

love,
y/n l/n"

the boy set the letter down on the grave, pinned under y/n's favorite flowers he always got them.

letting out a few more tears and whispers to his past love, bakugou stood up, dusted himself off, and made his way back to his home where he was greeted by his saddened mother who loved y/n as her own child.

for the first time, katsuki ran to his mother and hugged her. they silently cried together over the hero who was gone.

gone, but always loved.