2. The Birthday Present

March 25, 2021

After a month, Dr. Emilia was in Timbercat Prison! The Timbercats have been feeding her just like Kipo wanted.

Kipo, Wolf, Dave, and Benson had a chat about Kipo and Wolf's birthday! It was tomorrow.

"Are you excited for your 12th birthday, Wolf?" said Kipo.

"Yes!" Wolf replied.

After chatting a bit, they had another conversation, about finding the perfect present. It was Benson's idea. Kipo and Wolf agreed to Benson's idea. So at 7:00 P.M., Kipo and Wolf will find the "perfect" present. Kipo split up with Dave and Benson, and Wolf split up with Mandu.

When Kipo was finding the present, she went to Deathstalker Territory. 

"Are you crazy? Benson whispered.

"Yeah?!" Dave whispered.

"I'm going to find her a new deathstalker tail!" Kipo replied.

Kipo gave a tip to Dave and Benson: be calm so that the deathstalkers can't find your heartbeat. Benson and Dave agreed. When they were in Deathstalker Territory, they found one deathstalker. Dave couldn't hold his gasp away, so he molted into "Super Dave". 

The deathstalker went to them all. 

"Right here guys!" Kipo yelled.

Kipo still knows where Wolf's old apartment was when she was about 5. There was supplies there.

"Hmm. How is there supplies there?" Kipo said.

"I don't know!" Said Dave

Dave thought Kipo was the craziest person on Las Vistas. Kipo got the "hand stopper", and the sticks. 

10 minutes later,

They got calm and ready to kill the deathstalker and get one of the tails. Kipo grew jaguar ears, eyes, tail, and arms. 

"C'mon, Dave!" Kipo yelled. 

Dave went in to punch the deathstalker. Kipo on the other hand used the "hand stopper" on the deathstalker's tail. 

The two other tails attacked Kipo.

"Watch out!" Benson yelled. 

Kipo dodged the tails, and the tails went to the deathstalker's back. After that, the deathstalker died, and Kipo got two of the tails (just incase). 

Then, Kipo, Dave, and Benson ran out of the deathstalker's corpse. Kipo got a silver pipe from Wolf's old apartment.

"We need some glue, or something sticky," Kipo said.

Kipo, Dave, and Benson went to Wolf's old apartment, and found some glue. Kipo glued the deathstalker's tail onto the silver pipe, and left the other deathstalker to the floor of the apartment.

Wolf and Mandu on the other hand, found a string and some beads to make a bracelet. 

"I hope Kipo will like this!" Wolf said to Mandu.

Mandu squealed proudly to Wolf.

7  minutes later,

Wolf was done making the bracelet. The bracelet has matte black, hot pink, and bright violet beads. She also found some other beads. Wolf and Mandu tried to make a number out of it. The numbers were, 3, 6, 2, and 2. 

11 minutes later,

Wolf finally realized something. If you put, "3262", that's Kipo's birthday and how many lightyears that were in a parsec! 

March 26, 2021

Kipo and Wolf were back in their house, and Benson was in Troy's house. 

"So, Wolf, did you find anything? I did," Kipo questioned Wolf.

"Yes!" Wolf answered Kipo.

"I don't think that this is the right time to do this. I still have to think of a time to give the tail," Kipo thought to herself. But Kipo did find a blue and purple slap band with a jaguar print. 

Kipo went first. All the presents were under separate beds. 

"Here you go! It's a slap band. You slap it on your wrist," Kipo said to Wolf.

"I like it! Thanks Kipo," Wolf replied.

"Your turn, birthday twin!" Kipo said happily.

Wolf got Kipo's present under her bed. 

"Here!" Wolf said

Wolf didn't think Kipo would like it. Her heart pounded. Mandu squealed hopefully.

"I love it! It's a bracelet! This is interesting!" Kipo said. 

Wolf and Mandu was glad that Kipo loved it.

Kipo and Wolf hugged each other.

"Do you want to watch two Jumanji Movies?" Kipo questioned.

"Sure!" Wolf replied. 

So in their room, they watched two Jumanji movies.

9:00 P.M.

Wolf was already sleeping! Then Kipo realized that Wolf has been sleeping on her shoulder. Kipo smiled. Kipo grew jaguar arms to carry Wolf to her bed.

"Good night, Wolfie," Kipo whispered

Kipo hugged Wolf in her sleep, and Wolf smiled. Everybody went to bed.

Writing time: 55 minutes