4. The Actual Cure

April 2, 2021

It has been a few days. 

Kipo is sad about the mutes that have been cured by Dr. Emilia, and that it was her fault that Emilia cured the mutes. But then, she got an amazing idea! She remembered that her mom knows chemistry and science again! 

So she told her mom, "Mom, I have a great idea! What if we can turn the animals into mutes?"

Song said, "Perfect idea! Now the mute groups will be happier!"

Song told every-mute  Kipo's amazing plan! The mute groups all agreed to Kipo's plan, even Wolf! Wolf blushed thinking, "Wow, Kipo's so smart.".  Dave, Benson, and Troy chuckled.

"Hey! Stop," Wolf said to them.

Kipo looked at Wolf smiling. Wolf blushed again. 

Kipo invited the mutes to stay in Timbercat Village for two days, so that Bad Billions, Brad, Carton, Camille, and Wheels can become mutes again (and Yumyan)!

April 3, 2021

Everybody gathered in Timbercat Village, while Song's mom was making the "actual cure" with Lio, Kipo, and Wolf. Wolf even learned something new! Emilia on the other hand, got mad while watching them and eating flapjacks.

April 4, 2021

Song finally made the "actual cure". The mute groups gathered, and they were all very excited. 

Yumyan went first. Before he got cured, Kipo put a big blanket on Yumyan. Lio used a shot to cure him. A moment later, he grew back to a mute! Every Timbercat was really happy about him!

"Yumyan!" Every Timbercat cried in tears of joy hugging him. 

Kipo and her friends cried too.

10 minutes later,

Everybody got cured! Everybody was so happy to see their mute friends go back to a mute. Emilia got really angry while the Timbercats gave her flapjacks. Every-mute thanked Kipo and Song for curing their friends, and everybody left Timbercat Village. 

At Kipo's home,

Wolf was learning some chemistry with Kipo. Kipo taught her how to make a poison scorpion liquid and a chemical reaction with baking soda and white vinegar (A.K.A. a fake volcano). Wolf was really amazed by Kipo and chemistry.

Writing time: 27 minutes