5. Mother's Day Picnic

May 10, 2021

About a month later, it was Mother's Day!

In the morning, Wolf woke up, and Kipo was waiting for her. 

"C'mon, Wolfie! It's Mother's Day!" Kipo exclaimed.

"What's 'Mother's Day'?" Wolf asked.

"It's a day that you thank your mom for anything!" Kipo said.

"Ok," Wolf said.

Wolf got ready for the morning, while Kipo was waiting. After Wolf was ready, they ran downstairs.

"Happy Mother's Day, Mom!" They both cheered.

Their mom thanked them. 

"Would you wanna go to a Mother's Day picnic?" Their mom said.

"Sure!" Kipo said.

Wolf agreed too. Lio came from the kitchen after making the food for the picnic.

Kipo asked, "Could Benson, Troy, and Dave come too?"

"Sure!" Her mom said. 

So Kipo texted Benson, Troy, and Dave to the picnic. They agreed.

1:00 P.M.

They all started the picnic at Hugo's grave. Kipo and Wolf missed Hugo, so Kipo put a cupcake near his grave. Benson, Troy, and Dave came too! 

They all talked about science,  movies, and Wolf's jaguar side. They ate apples, pizza, grapes, flapjacks, and chocolate cake, with peanut butter frosting, and chocolate chunks.

"So when are you gonna tell her? That you, ya know, like her," Dave whispered to Wolf.

"I don't know," Wolf said blushing.

2:00 P.M.

Kipo, Wolf, Mandu, Benson, Troy, Dave, and Kipo's parents went home.

"So do you wanna watch Jumanji?" Kipo's mom said.

"Sure! Wolf can watch too," Kipo replied.

So they all watched the movie with laughs. 

After the movie, Wolf was thinking about what Dave said at the picnic. She planned to ask Kipo for a date at Brunchington Beach. 

After they watched the movie, Song went to do some science with Kipo and Wolf. It was fun for Wolf. Wolf was still thinking about what Dave said to her. 

"I can't hide the death stalker anymore, I have to ask Wolf to meet her to a place." Kipo said.

Wolf learned about The Solar System and coke mixed with mentos.

Writing time: 28 minutes