6. The Confession

June 15, 2021

About one month later, Wolf has decided to tell Kipo to go on a date. 

But first, Wolf had a private talk with Dave and Lio, so that she knows how to ask Kipo the right way. 

"Don't worry about being perfect, just be yourself and be confident," Lio said.

"Yeah, he's right," Dave said. 

"Ok," Wolf replied.

Wolf left a note saying: Meet me near Brunchington Beach. - Wolf, and left the note in Kipo's alarm clock and left the house. After that, Wolf went near Brunchington Beach to ask Kipo. 

10:00 A.M.

Kipo woke up in her room. She noticed that Wolf is gone. She checked the time in her alarm clock. 

"Aw man! The clock didn't wake me up!" Kipo said. 

But then, she saw the note Wolf put down. She read the note out loud.

"Huh, weird. Wait, this is the perfect time to give Wolf the death stalker

"Huh, wait, this is the perfect time to give Wolf the deathstalker tail!" Kipo thought. 

Kipo got the deathstalker to give Wolf. After that, she went downstairs, and saw her mom.

"Hi mom, bye mom! I'm going near Brunchington Beach!" Kipo said to her mom.

"Have fun!" Her mom said.

Kipo transformed into the mega jaguar with the deathstalker tail on her head where the stinger doesn't hurt her, and ran to Brunchington Beach. 

5 minutes later,

"Quick, hide!" Wolf said to Lio and Dave.

Lio and Dave went behind a big tree. Kipo came! She transformed back into a human and hid the deathstalker tail behind her back. 

"So, why did you send me here?" Kipo asked to Wolf.

Wolf sighed.

Wolf said, "You've been my best friend for about 15 months. But I can't hide it from you. Will you go on a date with me, and be couples?"

Lio and Dave hopefully that Kipo will say, "yes".

"Yes! I like you too!" Kipo exclaimed.

Kipo hugged Wolf, then they both kissed! 

Kipo gave the deathstalker tail to Wolf.

"Stalky!" Wolf happily said.

Wolf was grateful for the deathstalker tail.

 "Kipo!" Lio and Dave happily said to Kipo. 

Lio cried about that Kipo and Wolf were couples.

10:50 P.M.

Wolf and Kipo went to Brunchington Beach. They ate waffles and spaghetti. Wolf and Kipo even invited Lio and Dave to come! (Sorry, Song).

Cappuccino exclaimed, "Congratulations, Kipo and Wolf!"

Kipo hugged Wolf again, and ate brunch for 40 minutes.

50 minutes later,

Kipo, Wolf, Lio, and Dave went to their homes. Lio surprised Song about Kipo and Wolf becoming couples! Song group hugged everybody in her house.

Benson and Troy was even happy for Kipo and Wolf, especially Dave!