Chapter 1

It's been three days since Nero lost his arm to some stranger. Kyrie had managed to call her after it had happened and she sent herself out to find some trace of the hooded stranger. Alivanna Rhodes had an idea of who it could be but didn't want to believe it. Lime green eyes look towards the house where Dante and Vergil grew up in but decided to not investigate. She would probably find out sooner or later. The brunette walks back to Devil May Cry as she notices the power was out. Not again. I leave for a couple of months and this is what I come back to? Ali walks in to see Morrison and Dante talking.

"Hold on a sec, Morrison. Ma'am, we're closed for business right now. Come back later." Dante looks towards the female as she smirks.

"That's not nice to say to an old childhood friend, Dante. I thought Eva taught you better manners than that. Hell, pretty sure I taught you better." Ali smirks as Dante's jaw drops and Morrison chuckles. The female was currently in a black long sleeved t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket with white jeans and black hiking boots. Her brunette hair was longer than it was months ago as it now reached the middle of her back even in a pony-tail.

"Well I'll be damned. Haven't seen that face in a couple of months. Where the hell have you been, Alivanna? I thought I told you to keep an eye on Dante for me." Morrison walks over to the female and hugs her tightly.

"Had personal business to attend to. Apparently I can't leave here again, can I?" The she-devil grunts as Dante basically slams himself against the female as he steals her from Morrison to give his childhood friend a hug as well.

"Jesus Christ, Ali. I've missed you." Dante holds her tightly as she slightly rolls her eyes and pats his back.

"Missed you too, asshole. Anyways, I heard something about bad news and good news." Ali smirks as Dante groans and sits back at his desk.

"Ah yes! Bad news it is! Lady Patty's feathers are all ruffled. See, she wants to invite you to her birthday party, but your phone is disconnected." Morrison sits on the couch beside the desk as Ali joins him and laughs.

"You're a smart one, Morrison. You notice the electric and water are out too?" Dante looks at Morrison with a sarcastic look as his best friend slightly glares at him.

"I expected nothing less..." Morrison sighs as he watches the female walk over to the jukebox to make sure it was still in one piece. He slightly smiles as he remembers her buying another one after the old one was beyond repair.

"So what's the good news?" Dante sets his feet back up on the desk as he looks to the older male.

"Oh, I got a gig. Cash, up front." Morrison smirks as he catches Dante and Ali's attention. He knew the female had been on a hunt for something else but to go fight demons or whatnot always seemed to excite her more than it excited Dante.

"Cash up front? This, I like. The water needs turning on and those toilets need flushing. OW!" Dante rubs the back of his head after Ali slaps him upside the back of his head.

"Just gross, Dante. Gross. When was the last time you took a shower? Ya know what, I don't wanna know." Ali's southern accent was slightly coming out more as she watches Morrison walk up to the desk to hand Dante his cash.

"Water, gas and power... Comin' outta your cut. You're a real agency now." Morrison lets go of the cash as soon as the power comes back on. The shop's lights, fan and jukebox turn back on afterwards. Ali sighs in relief at the music playing before the phone starts to ring. Dante soon picks it up to answer.

"Devil May Cry."

"Dante, Dante! Do you have any idea how many times I've tried to call?! Like a zillion! Oh my God, tonight's my birthday party! Yeaaahh! I'm turning 18! Not a little kid---"