-[CHPT. 03]-

Akaashi wanted to die of embarrassment. 

Not only was there an unknown guy from the basketball team staring at him (rather intensely, he might add), but Sugawara-san and Oikawa-san were going to pull a stunt in the middle of detention, just great. Looking around, Akaashi wondered, where could he hide before they were going to do it. But it was too little, too late. Akaashi froze as he heard Oikawa-san take a sharp inhale. 

"Are we gonna have a problem?!" Oikawa-san's voice ran out in the room, loud and clear. 

Fuck. Akaashi wanted so desperately to crawl away and pretend he didn't know them, but Sugawara-san stood up on a chair as well as Oikawa-san, and all eyes in the room turned to them.

"You got a bone to pick?!" Oikawa-san grinned. Continuing on, Sugawara-san shouted, "You've come so far, so why now are you pulling on my-"

"We are NOT going to do this in detention!" Akaashi interrupted, finally mustering up the courage to stand up and scream. Before Akaashi could say more, Miya-san smirked and stood up on his chair too. Kenma had already crawled away to a corner and Yahaba was pretending like he didn't know any of them.

In another corner, Narita and Kinoshita were talking with each other. Kageyama was sleeping, yet a scowl still showed on his face. Were we missing someone? Looking to the other side of the room, Akaashi saw Ennoshita talking with one of the members of that club. Did he know him?

"I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch!" Oikawa-san voiced, followed right after by Sugawara-san. "But I'm feeling nice, so here's some advice-"

"BIOTCH!" Miya-san shrieked. The three crackheads looked at Semi-san expectantly. Sighing, he got up reluctantly. "FUCK yes!!" Sugawara-san cheered.

Moniwa-san slumped in his chair, mortified, watching the club on the other side of the room stare at the four launching into song after song from Heathers the musical.

I put my head in my hand when I saw one of one guy from the other club lean over and whisper to another, sending questioning glances to the four singing in the middle of the room. 

Their 'festival' was cut short when the detention supervisor came in, dropping his coffee at the sight of them. 

"SIT DOWN IN YOUR SEATS AND STAY THERE. This is supposed to be detention, for gods' sake!!" he yelled, in a fury, and everyone freezes.

"Theatre club, congratulations. You've earned two more weeks of detention here." 

----------

So.... they're the theatre club, huh? Iwaizumi thought. He surveyed them, watching as a chocolate-haired individual snickered to a silver-haired one. The two of them were sure a strange pair. "What, someone catch your eye? Which one are you staring at, Iwaizumi-san?" an orange-haired ball of sunshine bounced up and down next to the spiky haired one.

"Wh-what? I wasn't staring at anyone, Hinata!" Hinata grinned. "Mhmmm, suuuure you weren't."

----------

Daichi was still in shock at the sudden performance the theatre club had put on for them. Well, most of the theatre club. He couldn't stop thinking about the melodies. Did just a couple of songs really have that effect? Maybe it was just him, but the silver haired one's voice reminded him of his father's, who had passed away a few years back. 

While he was still thinking, Daichi heard a hum at the back of his head. Wait, no, someone was actually humming. He looked around again and his eyes settled on the silver haired one yet again. Soon the others of the theatre club joined in, even the one with pudding-like hair who was more than reluctant to not earlier.

The tune they were singing was oddly familiar, like...

Before Daichi could put a finger on it, he saw Tanaka snickering in the corner of his eye. That's when it clicked, and Daichi inwardly groaned.

They were humming the tune of yarichin bitclub....

----------

AAQJKSHQWSBAHAHAHA OKAY I PROMISE I'M DONE WITH THAT SONG NOW-

----------

651 words
UNEDITED