~Random Confrontation~

WELP HEY HEY HEY
I'M BACK
i got three comments THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH, ACTUALLY-
i really appreciate everything, reads, votes, comments!
We're brining back good 'ol goshiki, tendou, and Aiko for this one :)
enjoy
(panic attack warning, i guess choking but not in a kinky way 😐, uhm- pretend hitting? like they pretend to hit you but don't..? BASICALLY BULLYING UH-)
———
At night, you were too afraid to sleep. When you did actually sleep, you'd have nightmares of either your brother or father, and occasionally that one that scarred you for life, your mother leaving.
Sometimes you'd wake up from these nightmares, but most of the time you didn't, so you were suffering through them.
Ushijima, on some nights, would pay visits to your room to wake you up from the nightmares. The two of you would sit there for a while, him holding you in his arms, almost like you were a couple. He'd sit with you until you fell into a peaceful slumber, one with no more nightmares. After you were back asleep, he sets you into your bed, watches you for five minutes to make sure you weren't gonna have any more nightmares, then leave and go back to sleep.
These nights were happening frequently, causing a very tired Ushiwaka.
He spent a lot of time at school 'protecting' you, and he finally decided to stay home one day for some rest.
He messages Tendou, who nobody would approach anyways, so he'd be a good 'protector' for you.
Ushi Gushy
Tendou-san?

Tendou.
Ushiwaka-kun!! morning
need something?

Ushi Gushy
Actually, yes.
I'm staying at home today due
to lack of sleep. Could you keep
an eye on L/N for me?

Tendou.
Oh yeah, of course Ushiwaka!

Ushi Gushy
Thank you, have a good day
at school.

Tendou.
Have a fun day sleeping!

Now that Ushijima knew you'd be safe, he went to tell you.
He knocks on your door, scaring you to wake up.
"O-oh! Sorry- come in!"
'i apologized... damnit-'
You mentally hit yourself, you knew he didn't like the excessive apologizing, but eh. Probably not a habit you could break.
"I'm going to stay home today. I asked Tendou-san to stick with you, but as long as you're with someone i don't care."
He explains, causing you to nod.
"Oh- okay... so that's why you stick with me-? Protection..?"
You tilt your head slightly, and he nods.
"I just fear for your safety. Get ready though, school starts soon."
You nod again, and he leaves.
While you were getting ready, he does the usual, but excluding himself from the equation. Makes a bento for you, not too packed with food so you didn't force yourself to eat too much. Puts a breakfast bar on the counter on top of your bento, and when you come out you smile softly and thank him, putting the bento into your bag and quickly throwing away the breakfast bar wrapper and heading out.
You were a surprised when Tendou came up behind you, grabbed your shoulders and screamed 'boo' into your left ear.
Enough to make you hyperventilate.
To make tears pour from your eyes.
The red-head stares at you in confusion, before you knew it Aiko was there along with your favorite bowl-cut boy, Goshiki.
Aiko managed to calm you down a considerable amount, and afterwards Tendou would not stop apologizing.
You kept telling him it was fine, it didn't matter, but he felt so bad. The four of you still head to school together.
You stared blankly at the ground, not paying attention to the other's conversation.
"BOO!"
His hands move from your shoulders, to around your neck, squeezing tightly.
"How's my fuck-up of a sibling? Suffocating? Good..."
You could hear his smirk, he was laughing.
"Kids! Dinner!!"
Your mother calls, saving you from death.
When your brother lets go, you fall to the floor and he kicks you.
"Lucky, you 'lil piss baby..."
You're brought back to reality when Aiko stops you from running right into a wall.
You facepalm.
"Sorry- i got lost in thought!"
You giggle awkwardly turning into a sigh.
She pats your shoulder gently, and then all of you separate, of course Tendou stuck with you.
He walks you to class, and then leaves. Afterwards, a few of your peers walk to your desk.
"Why were you walking with that red-headed monster?"
A girl asks, and you stare at her.
"Who? Oh- Tendou? What do you mean monster, he's a nice gu-"
A hand slams onto your desk, causing you to flinch away.
"He's a monster, he acts so weird, and,"
A boy starts, laughing slightly as a pause.
"you should've seen him when he was younger! The kid had a bowl cut like no other, it made him look like a lizard!"
The group laughs, and you sigh, rubbing your eyes.
"Satori doesn't look like a lizard, alright? Can you guys-"
You gently shove the boy's hand off your desk.
"leave me alone now? Please?"
The girl stares at you.
"Well excuse us for trying to protect you from him!!"
She hisses, and you flinch away again.
The group laughs at your flinch, and you look up at them.
A different boy who was standing next to the other one, the one who's hand was on your desk, raises his hand and acts like he was going to hit you.
You flinch away yet again.
They continue laughing as they walk away, and you stare.
'Tendou... lizard...?'
———
WOW
Y/N'S GOT BULLIES :D
yayayayayayayay
i guess you can see where this is going, the next dRaMa and all...
Daddy Ushijima isn't gonna be happy
yeah, i hope you enjoyed! :)
-Emily💕