Side-story 1 - Hot Christmas

Warning: Contains explicit yaoi content! So read at your own discretion!

--

Kageyama Tobio came home after a long period away on the 24th of december. He had spent a few weeks on tour with his volleyball team and was eager to see Hinata after such a long time.

He and Shouyou had been living together for over a year and a half now, and Tobio couldn't even imagine his life without the orange haired boy now.

"Shouyou, I'm back!" Kageyama called after closing the door of their apartment.

He took off his shoes and stared at the empty living room. He was surprised to not see his boyfriend waiting for him, especially since they had promised to go out for this Christmas Eve.

Kageyama walked to the bedroom, which was also empty... He pondered a moment, until he heard noise coming from their bathroom.

He slowly approached the sliding door and saw that it was ajar. He peeked through the small opening and gaped at the vision inside.

Hinata was on the floor, perched up on his knees; he was leaning against the small bathtub. He was completely naked and wet, as if he had just finished his shower. But what shocked Kageyama most was that Shouyou was fingering himself!

The young setter watched with his eyes wide open at the sexy scene before him, and felt his crotch grow hard.

Small moans and whimpers came out of Hinata's mouth as he plunged his slim fingers in his butthole.

"Hn~ To...bio...!" He called out, his voice shaking with pleasure.

Kageyama gulped, "Did I hear that right...?" He asked himself, his eyes glued to the lewd action.

"Tobio~!" Hinata repeated, louder this time.

The black haired man couldn't stay hidden any longer; he slammed the door open in a big movement, making Hinata jump in scare.

"I'm here, Shouyou!"

The younger spiker slowly turned his head towards Kageyama and looked at him, horrified.

"T-Tobio-kun?!" Hinata stammered.

He fell back on his butt and back away against the bathtub tiles when Kageyama came closer. A wild blush now colored his cheeks, and he tried to push him away when Tobio caught his face in his big hands.

"Did you miss me that much that you couldn't wait for me?" Kageyama asked, a little grin on his face.

"No! That's not what... I..." Hinata exclaimed.

He averted his gaze, the embarrassment was too much for him right now.

"I was pre... um... prep..."

"Preparing?" Tobio finished, in awe. "You were preparing for me...?"

"S-so what if I was?!" Hinata pouted, not looking at Kageyama.

The latter couldn't believe how adorable Hinata was right this moment. He groaned, making Shouyou glance at him with raised eyebrows.

Tobio sighed, "Damn... I'm at my limit..." he said, looking down at his pants.

Hinata followed his eyes and saw the bulging issue pushing against the fabric. He stared at it and blushed harder.