𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸

* excuse mistakes on these last few chapters.

𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽
ATLANTA,GEORGIA 📍

"You leaving already?"

"Yeah shawty I got business to take care of" I hugged Deyjah before leaving her front porch.

It was night time so I really didnt have much to worry about.

I dont supposed to be over here but her pussy good as hell not gone lie.

Plus she kind of cool.

"Bye Leek!" I heard before getting in my uber.

I could have drove but like I said, my dumb ass dont supposed to be over here.

gang shit would like to facetime...

"Fuck yall want" tae answered.

"Aye who in the car" amir yelled over him.

"Me nigga"

"Say what yall doing" kaisen spoke up, making us all answer "nothing"

"Wassup?" Amir asked propping his phone up as he played the game, bubba waved in the camera before putting his focus back on the tv.

"Wassup my nigga bubs!" I smiled, "Wassup pussy" he called out still looking at the screen.

"Leek who in the car with you?" Kaisen asked making me look up at the uber driver, whos face I could barely see.

"Im in a uber, they aint listening"

"Why you in a uber?" Tae put his face in the camera, making the whole call go silent.

"You in my business?"

"Anyways Amir leave out the room with bubba" Kaisen said making him do a loud groan.

"Hol on mane imma be back, dont fuck up the game" Amir shifted around the camera.

"Ight wassup, start talking" You could hear a door close.

"Tell me why Kamari was 'round Tae hood and a bunch of niggas he ain't know surrounded him"

The call went silent.

"Okay? Fuck that got to do with us?" Tae laughed.

"Yea Kai im kind of confused here nigga" I tilted my head.

"Why was he around Tae hood?" Amir asked with his hand on his cheek.

"Yall must of forgot about the day we met"

"Oh yea, I thought he lived somewhere else, what the niggas look like?" I asked and Kaisen looked in the camera.

"Thats what Im trying to tell yall, he explained Zykez car" Kaisen explained making Amir face go blank.

"Talking about Kaylas Zykez?" Tae asked and I tilted my head, "Duh"

"I told yall we should have killed him"

"And he called out his name" Kaisen said looking in the camera.

"What he say?" Amir asked.

"Watch out Draco"

"Awl damn" Tae said wiping his hand down his face.

"Exactly, im killin that nigga tomorrow" Kaisen pointed his finger in the camera.

"Kaisen, No."

"No?" He jerked his head back.

"Fuck is you tal-"

"Kaisen dont you think if it wasnt no retaliations to killin' his ass I would have been did it?" Amir interrupted him.

"So we just let him keep making threats? That was probably one of his people that tried to off Leek at a light"

"No. We was supposed to have been settled this shit, so why he watching us? I dont know." Tae shrugged.

"So we just supposed tooooo, um. let him off us one by one?" I asked and the call went silent.

"Nah, we gone see how he moving. If it is how it is.."

"Then its war"

im gone try to flood for xmas.

happy christmas eve yall 🐣

- tay tay out 🤡