chapter 6

Ayanokōji's POV

Everyone was looking at me as if I had a plan or some amazing move I could pull of which can completely destroy the other classes. I did have one, but it would cause problems so I decided not to use it. I went with the traditional stuff.

"Alright, so we have 6 tournaments and each person has to participate in at least one, right?"

This is a stupid question but I had to make sure they understand that each and everyone has to participate.

"Yes, we all will participate"

Ok so these people are not as brain dead as I thought, they can understand the rules I think.

"So do you guys want our class to win a couple of tournaments or do you guys want to play it safe?"

It's a pretty easy question and I think I know the answer but I asked it just in case

"We want to win"

With your abilities I'm sure even a middle schooler can win against you

"Good, now I want you all to think about what tournament you are good at and-"

"I'm good at basketball" sudo said

"-report to horikita"

"Why horikita" multiple people said

It seems like everyone gives all her credit to me after discovering that I was behind the scenes helping the class. I fell bad for horikita, I mean it would be sad to lose all your respect when others get to know that whatever you did till now was because someone wanted the credit to go to you.

This is why I asked them to report to horikita. Obviously I didn't want more work to do so that is also a reason, but mostly it's because I wanted horikita to cheer up.

"She will organise everything and give you some advice, please go ahead and ask her questions"

"Ugh but I hat-" one of kushida's friend was stopped by sudo who looked like he would smack her as hard as he can when he gets the chance.

Why is my class like this

"Ayanokōji-kun what are you gonna participate in?"

"I will be participating in all the events"

The class was shocked, they probably thought I was good at only running and math but if I want to achieve my goal I have to make sure I show everyone that I'm superior.

Time skip

I was in the hallway (corridor) waiting for a certain person. It's been 5 minutes since the time he was supposed show up. I took out my phone and saw a message from someone interesting. Just when I was about to reply I heard footsteps. I looked up and it was the person who i was waiting for.

It was Kouenji rokusuke

"Hah, elevator boy, do you have business with me?"

Elevator boy?!

"Yes Kouenji, I have a deal to make with you"

"Hm.. and what might that be?"

"If you win against me in any one event of your choice, I will grant you full freedom from this class"

This can also be implied as expelled but that was not my goal.

"Are you sure elevator boy? I am a perfect human so this deal seems too unfair, how about if I win more events than you I get to do whatever I want."

It doesn't change anything, but if it makes him feel better im fine with that.

"Sure Kouenji"

"You really think you can beat me?"

"Yes"

"Alright, but I also want one more thing"

Time skip

I was back in my room, trying to cook something. If there is one thing I'm below average at, then it is cooking. Even though I never played soccer (football) or basketball ball if I know the rules i think I should do fine. In cooking if you want to excel you have to make your own recipe. Cooking isn't like chemistry where I know all the reactions. Cooking is far more time consuming.

While I was cooking I heard a ping from my phone. I got out my phone and checked the message.

It was from Sakayanagi.

It seems like she wants to face off against me in the chess tournament. Im a little excited to see whether Sakayanagi will indeed come to the finals or will lose against someone exceptional. It's most likely she will win but there is a chance she may lose. I still don't the the capabilities of Kiryuin or Kouenji.

Nagumo will lose in the first round so he won't come to the finals.

If I get 1st place and Kouenji gets 2nd place and someone else from my class gets 3rd place we may end up with a lot of points.

It would be best if I train someone for this.

I'll ask hirata to teach the people who picked soccer (football) as their tournament of choice.

While I was thinking about this I could smell something buring .

I immediately understood that I forgot to extinguish the flame which was cooking my meal. I ran with my top speed and switched it off. The problem was that when I switched it off I broke the stove knob.

Gas was leaking and the fire was only growing larger and larger. How did I become this careless. Emotions are stupid, if only I hadn't felt excited I could have thought of turning the flame off before I used my phone.

I got out the fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over the stove.

It worked well, but now eveyone will know what happened here.

Was I feeling embarrassed? Is this a new emotion?

Author's note

I've decided that in this fanfic ayanokōji will learn what emotions are and will be actively having them. If you guys think this is way too much emotion please tell me in the comments. If the majority wants no emotion I'll be sure to make him like that next chapter.

See you all in the next chapter!, if you liked this chapter please be sure to vote for it.