Meeting Her

I wake up to that undeniable beep of my alarm clock. I grogily lean over and slap the off button then check the time, "Wait 5:30, I have to leave for school in an hour and a half I'm not going to make it."

I get my stuff for the shower and do my usual routine, when I step out I go into my room to blow dry my hair. Once I was finished with that I go into my closet to pick out an outfit, "no to sporty, too classy, too clubby, no..too....mondayy, well I guess this'll work." I walk out wearing my father's company's leather jacket that says future industries on the top left side, a gray t-shirt that hugs in the right places, a red scarf, and some gray skinny jeans.

I check the time 6:30 ,"Oh flameo I'm going to be so late." I go to my vanity and start doing my makeup, by the time I'm done it's 6:50. "Wow I'm good," I say to myself.

I go down stairs and my butler already has some breakfast ready for me, "Ms. Sato you ot to hurry if you want to be to school on time."

"Don't worry I'll make it," I say grabbing the bowl of oatmeal he has out in front of me. He nodded and walked out of the kitchen. I finish my food and then I go brush my teeth to get the smell of oatmeal out of it.

I check my watch 7:10, "oh, hogmonkeys." I race down my stairs and into the garage and grab the keys to my motorcycle and speed off. When I get to the school there's no one in the hall way so I start running like I have never run before.

As I turn the corner I nearly run into someone and stumble over my feet. "Oh my spirits I'm so sorry are you ok?" The person lends out a hand and I gladly take it, when the pull me up I am greeted by ocean blue eyes.

"Thanks, sorry about that, it's just that... Well I don't know," I say forgetting I'm late to physics.

I notice she's wearing a ripped up jean vest, a cut up sweatshirt that said fire ferrets on it and showed off her muscular arms, she had a water tribe arm band on her right arm, and then wore plain blue  loose fitting jeans.

"It's fine, um hey I'm new here you don't mind if you show me around do you?" She asks kind of sheepishly.

"Not at all," I offer my hand, "Asami."

She gladly takes it, "Korra."

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys the stuff that I imagine them wearing when they first meet is the wonderful fanart that I have in the beginning of the chapter. And what do you guys think? I would love to hear from you guys and I will respond. I will post 2 chapters a day on any breaks I have (weekends, spring break, summer break, etc.) And I will try to post during the week it depends on how much homework I have and also how my grades are. Anyways drive safe, stay warm, and eat good food.

See you my little ones

<3<3<3