Chapter 15

Bill

"What's wrong?!" She asked, but I didn't reply cuz I was still lost in the beauty she held. Julia pulled on a forest green colored maxi dress so beautifully with her cocoa-colored hair tied in a loosely braided side bun, wearing a silver heart shaped pendant lengthened till her collarbone. Yep, definitely a murder plan.

"Bill?!" She exclaimed and I finally got back to earth.

"Huh? Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" She said, looking worried.

"Yeah- yeah I'm fine, heh, I was just- nevermind we're getting late," I replied, but her eyebrows were still furrowed in worry.

"You can excuse to Harry if you're not feeling well, he's your friend he'll understand." She spoke.

"I'm fine Julia, c'mon now you might not wanna get even late, right?"

"You sure, Bill?"

"Yes! I'm sure, now let's go." I uttered and we both walked outside towards the car.

.

.

.

"Something doesn't feel right," Julia spoke after awhile.

"What is it?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the road.

"I don't know...I think we should go back." She said and I looked at her,

"Julia, look, I'm totally fine! I was just thinking about something, that's it." I responded but Julia shook her head.

"Its not that Bill, see I just have this weird feeling eversince you told me about their wedding, I chose to ignore it at first, but it just keeps growing. Just drop me back home and you can attend it." She said in rush and now it was worrying me.

"Okay, Julia take a deep breath, alright?" I uttered and she did as told.

"See we're almost there, and I'll be there with you, right?" I added and she nodded.

"But if you still feel like its not good, then its okay I'll turn the car around," I continued, slowing the speed and eventually bringing the car to a halt.

"No...Its fine, I'm better now, thanks." She said, smiling at me, taking deep breaths in and out.

"You are...?" I asked and started driving when she nodded.

.

.

.

We reached the elegantly lit reception hall, people sending smiles our way as I smiled back at them with Julia beside me. At last I saw Harry and Lily talking to Hannah and another lady. Harry waved at me as he saw us coming his way.

"Hey!!" He greeted as we hugged eachother, and then I hugged Hannah and Lily, while Julia just shook hands with the three.

"Damn I never thought you two could look so pretty on your wedding," I said, hearing a chuckle from them in reply.

"Yeah well, we always look pretty when we're together. But these guests are exhausting me now, dad called so many of his friends!" Lily spoke excusing herself to go greet someone who just arrived.

Julia

They were laughing at their old memories and I felt kind of uncomfortable, so I excused myself from the trio after convincing Bill that I'll be fine on my own. I got myself a cocktail and managed to get away from the crowd, drinking silently in a corner. Just how I had always liked it. But then I saw a figure walking with Lily and I recognized him at once.