The Commoners Beginning

In 2006 in Italy was a chubby, beautiful dark skin girl named Terra born,
in a where normal commoner family, well that's what people thought,when they saw them. But what they didn't know was that family suffered everyday or the mother and big sister suffered by the commoners Father.

Let me tell you a little secret about the commoners family. When the commoners Mother was 15 she met a man and fall in love, after a while of dating she got pregnant with her first child. But the baby daddy left her when the time of need. So she hade her child of support of her family and friends. After her first child she hade her second child with the same man.

In total she had 9 children  in total there were 9 I was the 8th child of the family.

A/H: Sorry 😔 back to the storyline hehhe

The Commoners father treated the Commoners mother with out of disrespect he would hit her when he felt like it or when he was just mad. The Commoner never really understood why her father would hit her mother like that, it just never made sense to her. I mean she was just 3 years old child. So she just did what other 3 years old children did turn a blind eye to everything around them. Too Terra was her father a hero, he would never hit her sister or mother Never

But when she was 4 she accidentally let her 3 week little sister fall from my hands by Accident but, but the commoners father didn't wanna her non of the and hit her right on the head. Yeah she know when a black parant hit you it was for disciplined you. But I still hurt her like damn man.

Once the Commoner and her big sister and little sister was In their parents room having fun a accident occurred, her little sister of 8 months fell from the desktop. The commoners baby sister started to cry like no tomorrow. Terra was scared because she know that her father would punish them for letting their little sister fall from the desktop like that.

When the commoners father came in he immediately started to scream at us but mostly at the commoners big sister. There after he dragged the commoners big sister to the living room, pushing her to the wall with his hand going to her neck strangling her and screaming at her. The commoner didn't know why her father only screamed at her sister and not her why her sister took all the blame when it was the bout of us.

It's first time writing any story in my life, but I hope you like it and comment and vote bye 😘