↠ Leaving California ↞

A/N: this is part 2 of Shoot (the previous oneshot) :-) This has nothing to do with the actual song btw

>>>

One more dreamer on a run away drive

"I can't believe we're doing this," Calum laughed, shaking his head at his blond friend.

Over the course of the past month, Calum had gotten incredibly close to the three guys who had picked him off the side of the road in the middle of the night. I mean, that was practically inevitable. When you see the same three people every single day for a month, you end up liking them, even a little bit...

However, when it came to Luke, Calum knew he liked him a lot.

And this infatuation he had for Luke only made him want to do everything the blond wanted to. Even if it included pranking their two friends.

"This is high school level!" Calum whispered, shaking his head. "Not to mention, they might just end up stealing our stuff to make up for it!"

"Hush, would ya?" Luke elbowed him in the ribs playfully, shaking his head. "The looks on their faces when they wake up tomorrow will be priceless. You've got the camera set up, yeah?"

Calum nodded, rolling his eyes as he tugged on the suitcase he was trailing behind him. Luke had hatched up this "amazing" plan of stealing all of Mikey and Ash's clothes and hiding them somewhere while they were stopped in this one city for a while. Calum had suggested hiding it in the hotel room the two of them were sharing, but Luke refused, insisting that they needed a better place. So here they were, roaming a city in the middle of the night and trying to find a safe place to hide a bunch of clothes.

"We could go to the laundromat and dump them in one of the washing machines," Luke pointed out, and Calum looked over in that direction. Of course a bloody laundromat would be open at this time of night.

"Well, it's worth a shot," Calum shrugged, and they hauled the suitcase in.

Fifteen minutes later and they were sat on top of the washing machines, laughing at how ridiculous this situation was. After all, it was nearing 3am, and they were sitting on washing machines in a city so far from home in an empty laundromat (the only person other than that was an old lady sitting at the front, but they were sure she had fallen asleep).

"I think this is the most fun I've had since I've started travelling with the guys," Luke admitted, wheezing from the laughter. "I'm really glad you decided to run away from home, Calum."

Calum just laughed, bumping shoulders with Luke. "Thanks for picking me up."

Luke laughed again, smiling stupidly. "We weren't going to leave you there to fend for yourself," he shrugged, saying it as if were the most obvious statement in the world.

Calum didn't get a chance to respond because Luke began speaking again immediately afterwards. "We should play truth or dare."

Calum frowned at him, giving the blond a worried look. "Okay, you've definitely fallen back into your high school years. Midlife crisis, Luke? Do you want to talk to me about it?"

Luke just laughed, his nose scrunching up a little as he smacked Calum on the arm. "No, shut up. Admit it, that game was fun."

"I was more of a Seven Minutes in Heaven type of guy, personally," Calum shrugged, trying to look nonchalant.

Luke raised an eyebrow amusedly. "Oh yeah? I bet you were."

"I got all the girls," Calum laughed, before shaking his head. "No, wait. I really didn't. It was mainly guys, honestly."

At that, Luke's eyes seemed to glint, but Calum couldn't place the expression on his face. He pulled out his phone, unlocked it and tapped on an app, before looking up at the brunet sitting beside him. "Truth or dare, Cal?"

"Hmm," Calum pretended to ponder on the question, then smirked. "Truth."

Luke groaned, throwing his head back, and Calum simply chuckled. "You're so lame!" he sighed, tapping something on the screen. "Oh... Well, if you could choose anyone in the room to be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would you make them do?"

Calum looked up, seeing a faint blush painting Luke's cheeks, and smirked. "I would choose... The lady at the front," he nodded towards her, and watched Luke's face contort in confusion. "I mean, she owns a laundromat. She could do all my laundry for me. That's pretty useful." Calum laughed into his hand as Luke groaned. "Alright Luke, your turn."

"I'm gonna choose dare because I'm not a fucking nerd like you," Luke teased, sticking his tongue out as he tapped the screen again, but his face turned furiously red upon reading the dare. "Well, uh..."

"What is it?" Calum asked curiously, leaning over and reading the dare for himself. Upon reading it, Calum raised an eyebrow and looked over at Luke, smirking smugly. "Alright, then. Would you rather skip this and do another one?"

"I- Uh- No. I'll do it," he shook his head, a smirk identical to Calum's finding its way onto his face. He slid off the washing machine and turned to face the brunet. Calum smirked, putting his hands on Luke's shoulders and pulling him closer.

The blond, in turn, put his hands on Calum's knees, pushing them apart a little so that he was standing between his legs, before leaning forward, his breath tickling Calum's neck. His hands trailed up Calum's legs to rest on his waist, and Calum would be lying if he said he wasn't excited.

"Where?" Luke breathed out, but Calum just shrugged.

"The dare said you get to choose..."

Calum could feel Luke's smirk against his neck, and he hummed. "Alright, then."

And just like that, Luke began kissing Calum's neck gently. The older boy gasped, sucking in a breath, and his eyes slid closed as Luke's kisses trailed lower, down to the crook of his neck. There, they stopped, but within seconds Luke started nipping at the skin, and Calum let out the faintest of whimpers.

"Enjoying this, hunh?" Luke breathed out, still working on leaving a mark on Calum's neck.

In response, Calum only nodded, bringing one hand to the back of Luke's head to tangle his fingers in his blond hair. Luke continued nipping and sucking at the skin, his hands slipping under Calum's shirt as he made his way up the boy's neck, leaving faint marks in his wake. He brought his lips to hover over Calum's, before smirking. "Your turn, Hood. Truth or dare?"

"Fuck that," Calum grumbled, before pulling Luke's head down to join their lips. Luke groaned, and it was Calum's turn to smirk as he nipped at Luke's bottom lip, tugging at his lip ring gently before moving his lips away to trail them down Luke's jawline. "Shall I return the favour, hmm?"

Luke only nodded eagerly, and Calum smirked as he got to work. Who knew a laundromat would be a great place to make out with a hot dude? Calum would never have guessed.

>>>

A/N: the ending is a little rushed, sorry :-( I'm literally obsessed with Truth or Dare fics, they're my absolute faves for some reason