26. Who Is Your Master?

Once cuffed into place, Tyson smiled down at Nina's excited, helpless form. She was still nervous, but that was part of her charm. She was extraordinary. She was everything he wanted. He hoped he would be everything she needed. This girl could make him lose sight of why he existed if she ever turned her back on him and walked away. He knew this thought was ridiculous. They'd barely been together a month. Yet she could see him for what he was, and it seemed to attract her more than anyone who only saw his illusion self.

"Nina, do you trust me?" he asked, and stared at her thoughtfully.

"Yes," she said quietly. He didn't feel any opposing emotions coming from her after she said it.

"Yes?" He asked, and she looked nearly confused, then what he meant dawned on her.

"Yes, Master," she said, correcting herself.

"Good girl," he cooed, and moved to the drawers. She watched him move, opening the first drawer, ponder for a moment and then pulling out a pair of nipple rings. He moved to the next and glanced at her, then closed the drawer. He opened the third drawer that he'd shown her, and pulled out the toy she'd shown interest in. "Shall we use this?" he asked, smiling at her. Nina smiled at him, but didn't give him any more than that. He closed the third drawer and opened another she hadn't looked in yet. He moved a couple things around in it, and she waited intently to see what he was thinking about.

"Master?" she asked, halting him for only a moment.

"Yes, Nina?"

"Do I still have to come up with a name or will you?"

"I understand your reason for wanting me to do it," Tyson answered her. "I will. The punishment isn't over not deciding on a name. It's about you not following orders and not asking me to change them. For leading me to believe you followed through when you did not."

"I'm sorry, Master," Nina spoke quietly. She understood the punishment which made him feel better about doing this. They did need a better way to communicate, though. Perhaps she would have done it if she could have talked freely through the text, or been able to call him. He had to take that into consideration, but what was done was done, and he had to carry through or she would do it again.

"I know," he said softly. He lifted a ball gag out of the drawer, and glanced at Nina. She was watching, and he saw her swallow lightly at the sight of what was in his hand. "Is this alright with you?"

"I'll try it," she said, nodding. He closed the drawer and brought the items he'd chosen with him over to her. "You didn't pick anything from the second drawer?"

"I did not," he smiled. "Did you want me to?"

"I'm not sure," she said, and he chuckled at her. At least she was honest about not being one hundred percent on whether she liked those things. Not that he wouldn't be able to tell eventually. He showed her the nipple rings he'd chosen, the violet ones. "I'm going to put these on you, but first," he said, placing them down after opening them up. He knelt with one knee on either side of her waist, and teased her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. He pinched them as they hardened and it brought a 'mm' sound out from her.

"Do you like that?" he asked, pinching them again, a little harder.

"Yes, Master," Nina gasped out. He smiled down at her and took one nipple ring, placed it on her hardened right nipple and closed it tight enough that it wouldn't fall off. He did the same to her left, and rubbed his thumb over her right nipple just to tease her. She hummed at him again, bringing his attention away from her newly adorned nipples and to her face.

"Do you like how they look?" he asked, reaching a hand behind her head and lifting so she was able to see. She looked at herself and nodded to him. He cleared his throat, "Do you like how they look?"