The Moonlight Boy (Book #1 in Ferry's Tale series)

Disclaimer:

I do not own the photo on the cover of the book, nor the photos and the videos accompanying the chapters of this book.

All the photos in this book are generic, and they do not represent how the characters or the places really look in the books. They are only suggestions, and they may be used as inspiration for fan art projects. All photos courtesy of #Pinterest. 

Unfortunately, Wattpad allows only 20 pictures/chapter, so I can only attach pictures of the main and secondary characters for each chapter in the order of their importance to the story.

I used the videos at the beginning of the chapters as soundtracks for each book. Their lyrics also contain clues related to the plot of each book.

Blurb:

In Goodharts, the small town between the hills, nobody knows how Ferry Donovan looks. His mother has been keeping him out of sight for over nine years. When the boy finally begins school, the people are not only intrigued by his appearance but also by the strange things taking place around him. Yet, weird things are happening in Ferry's town, too. Every seven years, a person mysteriously disappears into the forest nearby. When one of his classmates vanishes into thin air, Ferry is determined to find him. With the help of his friends, who are just as different, he embarks on a journey into the Land of the Unseen. But is he really prepared for what lies beyond?

Themes: finding your place in the world, and having to deal with people's mentality when you are different than everyone else. 

CHARACTERS:

 FERRY DONOVAN / PRINCE GARRET OF AKNA

Fun fact 1: Did you know that Ferry's name is spelled like the word "faery" (which he was actually trying to say when he was a baby - see chapter The name), and not Ferry like in the word "ferryboat"

Fun fact 2: Ferry looks older than a nine-year-old because he is a changeling (a fairy baby replacing a human child). Most of the changelings have a sickly appearance and look older than their age.  

MATILDA "MATT" HARPER