Sleeping Together(NOT smut)(minor update)

AN

This takes place shortly after they formed the relationship, so they're still trying to figure everyone and everything out.

they allude to sex a few times but there is no sex in this chapter, nor will there be in any story in this series.

Odd is non-binary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ulrich and Odd joined their dorming partners at a table for breakfast. "You seem to be in a good mood this morning Ulrich," Aelita smiled at her boyfriend, who is rarely happy in the mornings, and was in a particularly bad mood the day before.

"Oh! That was probably because he slept with me last night!" Odd responded as they began stuffing their face.

Her eyes grew wide with shock and her mouth dropped open while Jeremie spit out his hot chocolate. Ulrich looked down at his food, embarrassed by the enby's words, wishing the floor would open up and swallow him whole. Though he wasn't sure whether what really happened or letting them believe the misunderstanding would be preferable.

By the time Odd realized how their partners interpreted him, Aelita started talking, hints of sadness could be heard in her words. "We never really talked about it, I guess, it's because we haven't been dating long enough to talk about it, it may be silly, but I always thought that our first time would be all five of us, you know as a group."

"No! No! No! It wasn't like that! I got Ulrich to cuddle with me while we were sleeping!"

"I like Aelita's idea of having our first... time to be together, but regardless I'm glad it was just that, I don't think that I'm ready for... that just yet," the genius boy added, nervously.

"I also like that idea, well, when we're all ready for it, that is," Ulrich seconded.

"Sounds good to me too!" Odd agreed as well.

"On an unrelated note, how did you manage to get 'Mr. I don't like physical affection' to spend
the night cuddling?" Jeremie inquired.

Ulrich felt his heart pounding, although he could trust Odd not to say what happened, sometimes their made-up stories can be worse than the truth.

"It's the good old Dela Robbia charm!" they announced proudly. Allowing their roommate to let out a sigh of relief, "also he likes cuddling but won't admit it."

"ODD!" Ulrich glared at them.

"You'll thank me for this later!"they flashed a big smile, causing laughter from Jeremie and Aelita.

"I just don't want them in public," he eventually admitted, feeling defeated. The girl placed a comforting hand on one of his.

"Ulrich, you know that we won't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, right?," she smiled gently at him.

"You know that we would never do that, plus if we did want to cuddle with someone in public, we do have three other partners," the genius boy pointed out, and the other blond seconded it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback to last night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Odd was already in pajamas, sitting on their bed playing video games. When Ulrich came back from the showers he was still sulking, as he had been for most of the day but wouldn't tell his partners why. They all agreed to leave him alone until he was ready to tell them. The problem with that was their roommate hated seeing him upset and was determined to help. They put down their game, and went over to sit on the side of Ulrich's bed. Looking down at their boyfriend. Leaving their execs energy and cheesy jokes behind, knowing that wasn't what their boyfriend needed.