Valentine's Day Poem(minor change)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Valentine's day!

I'm making Odd non-binary(enby), the only thing this changes is their pronouns (they/them now) and that Odd's their partner, not boyfriend, and yes I will be changing this in other chapters as well.

Poem written by me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Urg," Ulrich slammed his fists against the desk gaining the attention of his partner and roommate.

"If you're having trouble with your homework just ask Einstein or Princess," Odd suggested without looking up from their video game.

"No, it's not that," he let out a sigh. This caught the enby's attention they put down the game immediately, making them lose. Odd would always prioritize any of their partners over a game, no matter how hard it was to get to that level. They were at his side, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong babe?" they asked, in their more serious, actually helping someone emotionally voice.

Ulrich looked at his partner. "It's just that Valentine's day is in two days and I don't know what to get everyone," he admitted, Ulrich was notoriously bad at giving gifts. Half the time he pawns that job off to Odd, who is surprisingly good at it, when they don't mix up the gifts that is!

"I have an ideea~" they reverted back to their normal tone, this time with a small level of gentle teasing, "but I don't think you're going to like it, but I can guarantee that it will be the best gift any of us will get!"

"What is it Odd?" he was both excited and terrified at the same time to hear what they had in mind.

"You can write everyone a poem!" they put on their signature goofy grin, Odd was the only one who knew that he wrote poetry. They found that out by accident. A few weeks ago, Ulrich left the room to go to the bathroom when Odd came in and noticed that there was a book open on their desk. They went to look at it without realizing that it was his diary. Written on the page was a poem; which they started to read before realizing that it was a diary. They of course stopped reading it right away. That of course did not stop the blond from asking about Ulrich's poems. He writes them a lot to help him process his emotions. He made them promise not to tell anyone else about the poems, not even their other partners.

"What! No way! I can't do that!" Ulrick responded defensively, as he walked away from Odd, to his bed. The attempt to get away was in vain as they simply followed him sitting next to him.

"Come on! I know everyone would love it! I don't really understand why you don't want them to know anyway!" Ulrich didn't answer, he just looked down at his lap.

Odd simply placed a hand on their boyfriend's shoulder, "I know that you have this tough guy thing going, but we're your partners, and we all love you, knowing that you right poems won't change that!"

"I, just, urg," he grunted.

"It will make everyone happy~" they practically sang.

"Just leave me alone Odd," they could tell that Ulrich really meant it and not just saying that when he actually wants cuddles.

"I guess I'll just see what Jeremie's up to!" they said as they left the room, to let him brood in peace.

After a few minutes, Ulrich got out a pencil and paper and started writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentine's Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~