Dizzy

"Lux, you need to be ok," I whispered as I held his hand at his bedside. He looked so weak, as they rolled him into emergency surgery but at least he was awake at least I knew he was alive. Now he was out of surgery he was hooked up to life support to so many machines, and I was the only be by his side, and no one could know. 

"You have to wake up you hear me, Lux it's Life Day, choose to live, live for me, live for the loth cat I got you that you don't know about," Eveyrthing inside of me seemed to drain out as I begged his life while I held his hand in mine so tight it turned purple. 

"You have to wake up, you just have to," I had never cried like this before, or let alone cried. I wrapped my arms around his still unconious body and ignored all the tubs as I placed my head on his chest like I did that morning. 

"I need you, I love you Lux," I was filled with emotions, buzzing with them. I was a balooned being filled with to much water and I was ready to pop at any moment. 

All these years of keeping emotions like this down only to finally express them and have it lead to this, to hurt, to pain, to make me as broken like I was in this moment. Ebeyrthing part of me was lost, this feeling that I've never had this deep dark sadness tat I couldn't control it was too much, and I knew that I let Purpose before feeling slip away because if I hadn't he wouldn't be lying in this bed with tubes sticking out of him. 

"I'm sorry," I sobbed into his chest as the world seemed to spin. The room began to spin at lighting sped and we were in te  middle terrified of what to come, afraid to open our eyes only with this dizziness that overswept us that knocked us down on our feet. 

"Hello?" A rich class voice was like a knife though my brain as it caught through my emotional silence and I didn't know what to do, no one could see me like this, never. 

"Hello?" I tried to strebgthed my voice as I sat facing the opposite wall, so she couldn't see my tear stained face. 

"Ahsoka, are you alright?" She asked sweetly as she placed her scrawny hand on my shoulder. 

"Uh, yeah," I lied knowing that it was Sebator Amidala, I couldn't let anyone know especially not Anakin, so thereforth Padme couldn't know. 

"It's ok, we know, and we are here for you, and we are hoping he will be ok, and if things move forth, Anakin and I know  lot about secret relationships," I had know idea where she was going or how she knew about my love for my favorite person in the galaxy, but she did, and she was here to support me. 

"Thank you," I whispered before she left the room but something still stuck with me. "Sercret Relationship, Anakain and Padme"  I knew it!  I always had my suspicions with them, and know I knew they were really a thing, an item. 

So doe that mean if he survived, we could work this out, we could be together?