Set Up

I was set up was all I could think when we got there. 

As we made a bumpy landing on Onderon, you could already see the hype for Life Day. The millions of colored lights strewn up on every building, and some of the trees. In fact, the atmosphere seemed different here, it wasn't like Courscaunt's it was calm, peaceful, and loving. I enjoyed this new feel, even though I didn't like the planet. 

The air was a sharp cold that smacked us down as we exited the ship. We were met with the lively feel even more so as we became exposed, exposed to the constant buzzing that swirled around us. 

"This is going to be fun," I heard Master Skywalker remark with a real grin, a real grin. I stood there motionless as he began to walk forwards confused about what was going through his mind. This was going to be fun? 

 I am being set up was all I could think as I dragged my feet into the palace. The grey rugged stone walls stood tall as they seemed to laugh at me. The gold lighting setting for the King represents his royalty with a flicker. And when I saw it I knew, Senator Amidala. What was she doing here on Onderon? 

"Hello, it is a pleasure to have two to receive your missions, you see I hope you don't mind but you two have a quite separate mission," Her high pitched voice stung my ears drilled through them with piercing pain. This was a setup, from Master Skywalker. He just wanted to be with Padme. "King Denup will give you your mission Ahsoka, general Skywalker I have your mission for you," She instructed her beady brown eyes fixed on Master Skywalker. 

"Looks like we're both probably going to have to look after Senator's" I grunted annoyed at Anakin, but all he did was smile at me before he stood next to Padme. "wait, what exactly is your mission?" I squinted my eyes at the two of them before I approached the King. 

"I have to advise Senator Amidala as she deals with some legal matters regarding the Republic, and deal with an assassin," He blinked carefully at me as he kept it dull, and I couldn't help wondering if that was really his mission. "Speaking off we should get going Senator," He turned towards her as he still pretended to act professional. 

"Yes, we shall, I need to prepare for the speech, these people can get very rioty," She spoke wth a kind smile towards him before the head off in a rush. I shook my head as I stood behind the dirt they had kicked up with their run. 

"Ahsoka, I'm glad to have you here again," King Denup turned his grateful attention to me, as he recalled the time when I tried my best to help Onderon. I tried I told myself thinking about Steela. I tried.  "I hope you don't mind but I have requested you, to protect Onderon, you see Senator Bonteri has been a target of recent attacks, that have all been driven towards him, now I don't know what their deal is, but they haven't fully succeeded yet considering he is  still alive, but he has been injured a few times, I need someone to basically protect him, he isn't much of a fighter still, and he can't take on multiple assians, my guess is they were all hired by someone, I don't know who but we are working on it. You see young padawan I called you because Senator Bonteri has preferences, and he doesn't like the idea of having a guard or someone watching him, but I know that he needs someone no matter how much he doesn't like it, so I thought that since you two are close friends and you work so well together,r that this will be better for him," The King railed on constantly gesturing me to be silent, and even though it's a real reason I couldn't help but feel as if I still was set up, for it was with Lux Bonteri, but I couldn't let down the king, I was obligated to do this whether I liked it or not. 

"I don't mind," I lied well as I bowed my head in his honor. 

"I thank you greatly, here is his address to his apartment, I didn't quite tell him so, be careful," The kIng nodded before he let out a toothy grin as he handed me a data pad. 

"I will be right on my way," I bowed once more, fighting hard to not let my anger show through my skin.