𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑅ℎ𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It beats for you, so listen close'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Previously~

'nice to meet you, my name is Y/N L/N.' You said telepathically as you bowed.
☺︎︎

~Present~
"Ok miss L/N, please sit next to Saiki. Saiki raise your hand so she knows who you are." The teacher had said. You walked up to the pink haired kid while he gave off a 'dont interact with me please' kind of look. It was weird. You couldn't hear his thoughts, but then again there was a guy with a butt-chin and a weird haircut that you couldn't hear thoughts from. Probably because butt-chin guy gave off a stupidity kind of vibe. But the pink haired male looked like he had the smarts. Could he also be a psychic. I mean he looks like one, little hair pins on each side of his head, his glasses are off color, and he looked like he doesn't want wanted attention. Further more, you were an average looking girl, average grade, and average life, uhh excluding about your powers. Unbeknown to you, you had caught Saiki's eye. To him you seemed normal and average. But the one thing he couldn't do was read your mind.

|꧁~~~~𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙~~~~꧂|

As lunch time rolled in a girl with blue hair and a light glow surrounding her walked up to you. You on the other-hand heard her thoughts and just wanted to leave. 'As the perfect pretty girl in Japan, probably in the world, I must befriend the new girl in order to also seem perfect on the inside. C'mon miss L/N say oh, you must see happiness at least a day.' 'How ungrateful' you thought. "Hey! L/N right? Anyways my name is Teruhashi Kokomi. I can show you around the school if you'd like." 'Teruhashi' said. 'No thanks' you said with your poker-face as you bowed and left. A look of confusion was left on Teruhashi's face. 'Why did she leave without saying oh or agreeing with showing her around. Could she be shy, like me, or she isn't into me. No Kokomi everyone likes you. She's just shy is all, I'll make her more extroverted and she'll thank me!' 'Good grief, now I got her on my hands.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'This was going to get very annoying'