𝐷𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Just sing along to my stereo'•••••••••\/|previously|/\~~~'You have got to be kidding me

\/|previously|/\
~~~
'You have got to be kidding me.' You and Saiki unknowingly said simultaneously.
Hairo gave out yet another speech which made everyone count on you and Saiki.

\/present\/

'I hate being the center of attention but this is making me nervous and out of the ordinary' You thought to yourself. The sound of your classmates cheers and what-nots were filling your ears. As you were blocking out the other's thoughts and loud noises, Saiki had gotten ready to throw the ball.

'Hueh?'  You said dumbfounded as Saiki threw the ball softly and very slow. As the victim of his throw got ready to catch it something out of the ordinary happened. 'Saiki threw a spin ball'
Unknown to you Saiki finally heard your thought.
The ball spun from the victim to the ground with a lot of force, creating a cast/mold of the ball onto the floor.
"He's out!" Yelled the other teammates that were out.
"So it's finally my turn to throw the ball, huh?" A blue haired kid said. "Do you know what this means, Saiki, Y/n? It means this is it for you! Take this! Meteor spark genocide ball!!" 'You've got to be kidding me here' You and Saiki both said as the baby blue kid threw the ball with an 'euoph'. 'He throws like a girl' Your teammates said. "Well Y/N and Saiki got lucky." "Yeah, if they don't catch it I'm gonna lose it." 'Well at least if I don't catch it and get hit I could be out and not get that much attention, but if I do I would probably be considered weak and a looser.' Oh well back to catching it I guess. Back from out of your thoughts you caught the ball with ease. "Y/N, pass it to me, over here!" 'If I pass the ball to the outfield I'd gain more infields and then we'll stand out less. Great idea. I'll make sure to put a little strength into it. forget it, you had overdone it. As you threw the ball it hit two outfielders and scratched an opponent. 'Ueh' Everyone stood silent, after a few seconds someone yelled. "Woah, she did it." "Y/N's incredible!"

Now it was the opposite's team. "Hey! That's my pal." Nendou had said angrily as he threw it towards you. 'I just want to end this already' "I guess we couldn't make a comeback after all, it hit both Saiki and Y/n." "I.....got it" 'I feel like I've seen that butt before. Oh wait it's Hairo's' "I made it back in time" 'great now I'm still in this'  
"Y/n, Saiki, I saw the spirit you put into that throw! I was so moved! Just leave the rest to me!" Hairo said. And just like that he got three more players out except for Nendou and little boy blue. Nendou had caught the ball.

"Don't lump me with those small fry." He said. "Same for me." Said Kaidou. 'Like you could do anything' Hairo wanted to continue with the game. "Let's pick this up where we left off. Bring it on!" He said. 

"Take this!" Nendou said as he threw the ball. Saiki jumped up and passed the ball to Hairo. Hairo caught the ball with ease as he sent a glare to the other team. "Now take this!" He angrily said as it hit both of the people of the other team.

And with that the game had ended. Everyone was cheering for Hairo, Saiki, and you. When suddenly Saiki was wrapped in a hug by none other than Nendou himself. "That was a good match pal." Nendou said with tears coming out of his eyes. "Pft" You let out, trying to contain your laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh well