𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑉𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracksIt's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks••••••¥~~~~~¥

It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks

¥~~~~~¥

It was the end of the day students hurrying out of school, blabbering about what they were gonna do later and what they want to do

You had taken a shortcut through a park since that's what you always do until you hear some lunatic talking about magic.

"It's time for a super magic show by the miraculous illusionist Uryoku Chouno!" Just by hearing the man talk, you can tell it was going to get boring quickly.
"Hey you there! Come here. I'll show you some amazing miracles!" He laughed a cheery laugh as he stared at you. "No thanks, I have better things to do." You said and left.
As you walked to the end of the park you catch a glimpse of the magician and see Saiki passing by. The 'magician' had said the same thing to Saiki, which was kind of weird but ok. As you soon left, it suddenly hit you like a truck. There wasn't any snacks left at home. So, you did as any logical person would do, walk to the nearest and cheapest store.

Walking there was easy, choosing the quality, quantity, and the snack itself was a different situation now. But there was something bothering you. Someone was watching you...

You could sense someone staring at you for the past 5 minutes, hurrying up so you could finish snack shopping, you walked up to the cashier, coincidentally the stalker came up also with a pack of mint gum. He looked about early twenties-late teens, long brown hair put in a man-bun, turquoise eyes, it looks like he has a little bit of anger in his eyes. He was wearing a black jacket, a white shirt underneath, and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Alright ma'am it'll be 500¥!" The cashier said as you pulled out the necessary amount. "Have a nice day ma'am."
"Same goes to you." You walked fast out from there, the man behind you already paid for his pack of gum and came jogging up to you. "Hey ma'am, I was wondering, could I get your number?" He said stopping you. "I'm sorry but I'm really busy. Besides, I don't even know you." You said now putting on a false smile and walked away. But he wasn't going to stop at that. "In that case, hi I'm Eren, Eren Yeager. There we aren't strangers any mo-" "she said she wasn't interested, get lost." You and 'Eren' stopped in their tracks. Turning around you saw Saiki looking a little angry.
'Oh great and all I wanted to do was go home and binge watch a new episode of jujutsu kaisen while eating snacks.'
Just then two other people came in. "Eren we were looking for you, it's been 10 minutes." A girl with short black hair said. "Yeah Mikasa's right." Said the other kid with a blonde bowl cut.
As the group started to leave, the other two apologized for his behavior. "It's fine as long as there wasn't a problem then we're even." You told them as you bowed.
Saiki was just standing there doing nothing but waiting for you.

When they'd finally left you turned around and thanked Saiki for not letting the conversation get anymore awkward and starting a problem. "Look, I'm not really good with people helping me out, but I'll pay you back as soon as I can." Then the both of you parted ways.

~~~~~~~~~
T I M E S K I P
~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day after the incident with 'Eren Yeager'

You've already gotten to school and for gratitude when Saiki helped you out, you brung some extra coffee jelly. You technically knew it was his favorite because whenever he walks by the dessert shop he eyes them down with stars in his eyes. You were planning to give it to him during lunch.
Anyways, you where reading another manga when he walked in. And just like that the bell rung and school started.
The subject for today was boring, it had also made you very sleepy but you also couldn't sleep it out due to the thoughts of others.

~timeskip~

It was finally lunch time and you walked up to Saiki and his little group, coffee jelly in hand.
The coffee jelly was in its own light pink box, wrapped in a light green bow.
"Hey Saiki? I wanted to thank you for yesterday, I know you like coffee jelly so I thought I should get you one. Again thank you." You said as you bowed, the box in both of you hands.
His group looked at you, astonished that he did something helpful to someone else.
The look in his eyes clearly showed that he was grateful for what he'd done to deserve this. Of course he accepted it and thanked you for the repayment from you.
And like nothing happened, you walked away, continuing your day like normal, except for Teruhashi wanting to talk to you while you ignored her.

'And that is how my day went. Pretty bothersome, right?'

———————————-_———————

A/N: Again I'm sorry for not being able to present to you guys another chapter in a long time. I either get caught up with homework, low motivation, or just completely forgetting about it. Anyways...STAY CAREFUL AND ILY 💕💕💕💕🐢