𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm straight up not gonna do the lyrics cause it just repeats and if i do that the story would be very short

~~~~~~~~~~I'm straight up not gonna do the lyrics cause it just repeats and if i do that the story would be very short

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••~one week later~

~one week later~

Lately people have been talking about the new student in the class next door. Apparently "he's" a sidekick medium, meaning he could see, hear, and speak to ghosts.
In that class, the girls and guys of the classroom surrounded the new kid, asking about how their guardian spirit was like. He wore a head band around his purple hair, had brown-ish green eyes, and wore Getas.

You've gotten all of this by just reading their minds, while reading the next volume of F/M (favorite manga). Smiling to yourself, until Nendou came in. You remembered when he was asking if he could borrow one of your manga collections, instead you planned to give him the full volume, just so he would stop asking for the next book the next day.
You walked up to Nendou with a bag full of the manga collection. "Oh hey girlie! Oh, what's that? Is that the whole set of R/M (Random manga)?!" He said out of amusement. You nodded handing him the bag. "Here, it's for you. Just so you wouldn't have to ask for the next book the next day." You told him. "Thanks girlie. I'll make sure to invite you to ramen next time." 'Oh no'
Before you could say anything the teacher came in, starting class.

~TIME SKIP~

Class has ended, it was soon free time, giving the students time to catch up on missing work, chit-chat with the other students, or just sleep it out.

'I guess it's time to head out of this hell hole and get something out from the vending machine.' As I walked out I spot the new kid, apparently his name it Toritsuka Reita. He was walking down the hall talking with Saiki. 'Since when did Saiki get all
buddy-buddy with the new kid?'
Anyways, as I walked around them to get to the where I needed to go quicker, I turn my head to get a closer look at the 'Toritsuka' guy.

~3rd person pov~

As Y/N turned around, Y/N heard a gasp coming from Toritsuka.
"Wh-wh-who's that nice looking girl?!"
"Did you see all the nice curves of her body too, Saiki?!" He said, shaking Saiki like crazy. "Don't make it sound perverted now." Saiki responded.
Unfortunately Y/N caught the part about verbally harassing(?) Y/N about her curves.
Y/N turned around quickly and gave him a death stare. But before she could say anything, Y/N was stopped by a bunch of girls crowding him, throwing him a bunch of questions about their gaurdian spirit.

As he was soon finishing telling the girls their spirit, the guys wanted in on it too.
"Uh.. is there any girls left?" Toritsuka said as he ignored the boys. "Oh, now I remember! I didn't get to you, am I correct?" He said, now walking up to Y/N as you gave him a disgusted face.
He looked at you, up and down, then to the side. "Oh, oh my. Your guardian spirit is a very special one. In a good way of course!! Yours is a rich and famous Chinese emperor!" He finished.
She thought it was funny how he tried to ignore the fellows and get to the girls.
But you walked away, hopes in finding the closest vending machine for F/D.

Soon you left the conversation and the attention to the guys who were waiting for their spirits to be checked out.
~~~

~~~

After that the school day was normal and soon it was the end of the day, the last bell ringing while students left the classroom.

You and Saiki have recently gotten close since you two have a lot in common like being very introverted, living close to each other, loving sweets, and unknowingly both psychics.
Although, you noticed he had never talked to anyone, at least not physically.

To get that out of the way, it started raining and you didn't bring an umbrella. How cliché right? As you waited for the rain to stop, Saiki stopped beside of you. He was holding an umbrella up for the both of you. And as quiet as you both were, you and him headed home.
Yumehara was also waiting for someone, she stared jealously as you two left.
She did have a boyfriend, he was handsome looking, but he always had nasty habits.
Saiki was always fond of you, just would just never show it.

'He was the first person I considered as
my friend'

__________

I didn't think this chapter looked nice and I haven't touched it until now 😭 I am so genuinely sorry I took this long to update this