Day 23: Snow (Sophie, Agatha, and Tedros)

They're around 8-years-old in this.

"Mom!" Said Sophie, running from the window to her Mom's room. "Can you call Tedros and Agatha's parents to ask if they can come over to play? It's super snowy!" Her Mom walked out of the bathroom, "Sure." She pulled out her phone and after a few minutes, she said, "They'll meet you at the park." 

Sophie ran as fast as she could and put her snowsuit on. She bolted out the door and ran to the park down the street. When she got there, she could see Agatha running down the street. "Sophie!" Sophie smiled and plopped down on the ground, "While we wait for the slowpoke Tedros we should make snow angels!" Agatha lay down beside her, "Sure!"

When they were done, they slowly stood up, careful not to step on their snow angels, and admired their work. Just then, they heard yelling from behind them. "Sophie! Agatha!" Agatha looked at Sophie and grinned, Sophie nodded and bent down to pick up snow. Agatha did the same and when she nodded, they swirled around and threw the snowballs they had made. Tedros ducked Sophie's but Agatha's hit him right in the face. He looked at Agatha straight in the face before grabbing a handful of snow and throwing it at the two girls. "Snow fight!"

Done! It's a little late today! Sorry about that! Requests are still open if you would like to suggest ideas for the last two chapters of the sge advent calendar. Anyways, have a great day/night! Bye!!!