Battle with monsters (Hestadil)

Requested by LadyVengeanceizthbmb and ximxjustxherex

A bright surge of red shot at the slimy monsters terrorizing Netherwood. "Ani! Over here!" A black-haired girl yelled as dozens of slime globs sulked onto her. "Coming Hester!" Three horse-sized rats suddenly burst through the globs, an albino girl on one of their backs."Nobody messes with my girlfriend!" Hester got up as the demon tattoo on her neck turned bright red and swelled off her neck. Anadil and Hester shot the slime globs with green and red flares while Hester's demon shot fireballs and the giant rats continued to rampage through the slime globs. Finally, the monster's were defeated.

"Nice moves" Hester complimented Anadil. "Your demon is as strong as ever" Anadil said. An image of an old lady popped up in the air. "Good job girls! You have been doing very good work, saving kingdoms from evil monsters. I think that you deserve a break, I have a little something organized for you two at the school." Anadil and Hester looked at each other, wondering what it would be "We'll be there" said Anadil.

This was short so there'll be a part two next time someone requests hestadil. Anyways, have a good day/night!