Day 2: Pranking Evers (Kinda Hestadil)

Hester held out her pail for the wolf to slop gruel into and sat down beside Anadil in their usual spot at the far end of the clearing. "All this Christmas preparation makes me want to puke," Hester said as she frowned at the fairies stringing up Christmas lights around the Blue Forest. "Me too." Anadil agreed, "What do you say we prank the Evers?" Hester turned towards Anadil and smirked, "I'm in."

~Time skip brought to you by Rhian's awful tan~ 

"Pass me the garlic," Hester whispered to Anadil as she took the top off the pot of soup that the ever's were having for dinner. Anadil handed her a bag, and she dumped it all in with a "Plop!" Suddenly, they heard voices down the hall. "Hester, come on!" Anadil pulled her into the vent leading to Hansel's Heaven, and they crawled through the tight space and into a candy-filled corridor. Hester took the lead up a winding staircase onto the roof. As soon as they got to the top, Anadil and Hester rushed to the hedge display of the Lady of the Lake, giving Excalibur to Arthur. They jumped in and were transported onto halfway bridge, where they ran to the School for Evil. Hester almost ripped while they ran up Malice staircase and into room 66. Dot sat on her bed, eating chocolate and doing homework. She looked at them, "Don't tell me, you were pranking Evers again, weren't you."

There go! Second one done! I definitely need suggestions because I'm struggling for ideas. Anyways, have a great day/night! Bye!!!!