Random morning in school cause why not (Tagatha)

A/N

This story takes place in their first year of school but in this one shot, Agatha and Sophie are from Maidenville

Agatha's P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ugh it's the morning, great. I hop out of bed and hurry off to breakfast. When I get there I see a breakfast of lemon tarts, fruit crepes and strawberry smoothies. "Yum!" I say and sit down beside my friend Kiko. "Hey Agatha!" she says "Did you have a nice sleep?" "Yeah, what about you?" I replied. "I slept pretty well" Kiko takes a sip of her smoothie. "What class do you have this morning?" I ask. "Beautification. You?" she says. "Same!" just as I replied a beautiful Arabian princess sits down beside us. "Reena!" Kiko exclaims "I didn't see you at the welcoming, I was worried you weren't picked to come here!" "Sorry, I couldn't find you either" Reena replies. "So, Aggie" says Kiko "I saw you caught Tedros's rose at the welcoming" I blushed "Oh that was nothing" "Nothing!" Reena says "you know that means he'll be you future prince right?!" "Oh girls, that's just a bluff. Comon let's eat" I took a lemon tart and a crepe then poured myself some smoothie. "I suppose we should eat" said Kiko. 

20 minutes later

"That was really good!" I say. I then saw a woman with gray hair in a tight bun and a green dress walk into the dining hall. "Hello everyone!" she says "I am your Dean, Clarissa Dovey. I hope you all had an exquisite breakfast prepared by the nymphs. Every morning you shall wake up at 7:30 and come down for breakfast, at 8:00 you will go to you dormitories and get ready for the day. Then, at 9:30 your first classes will start. After your first class you'll have a ten minute break and then another class. When you are dismissed you will have 30 minutes before lunch in the clearing. Lunch will end at 1:00 and you will have 30 minutes before your 3rd class at 1:30. Then you'll have another 10 minutes before your 4th class. After that you may have 30 minutes of prep time before your 5th class, surviving fairy tales witch will take place in the blue forest. Don't fret though as all of this is on your schedules witch I advise you keep on you at all times. There is one last thing. What ever you do don't eat the candy in Hansel's Haven, Temptation is the path to evil. Goodbye everyone! Have I wonderful day!" she then walks away and everyone starts leaving to their dorms "We should probably start getting ready for the day" I say. "I agree" Reena replies. "Welp, see ya later!" Kiko waves goodbye. "Bye!" I say. I then run of to my dormitory to get ready.

15 minutes later

Finally! I'm done getting ready! I walk over to Kiko's dorm room and knock on her door. "You done yet?" I say. Kiko emerges in her PJ's with a hairbrush in her hand "No! How are you already ready?" "Cause I didn't take 30 minutes doing my makeup, I just quickly brushed my hair and put on my uniform" I reply. "Ok that makes sense" Kiko goes back into her dorm to get ready and I walk back to my dorm to ready before class. When 40 minutes went by I heard a knock on my door. I get up and open the door. "Hey Kiko, you ready?" I ask. "Yup!" she says "Wanna walk to class with me?" "Sure" I reply. We then head off to class.

Done! Ok, I know it wasn't much and may have been kinda boring but it's my first one shot so yeah. Welp, Have a nice day!

Total word count: 595