XII

Loud music, bottles spilling everywhere, everyone yelling and singing, just not the place Harry, and Hermione would find themselves at. Though Ron seems likes he's pleasing himself with all the girls wanting his attention.

"Potter, what are you doing dude just standing in the corner like a dimwit? Why don't you have a shot?" Draco called over to Harry as he walked closer to him while holding a shot of vodka.

"Malfoy, I don't think you should be drinking that." Harry winced, he could tell Malfoy was obviously starting to tipsy and he didn't want anything bad to happen to the boy.

"Oh come on dude, Potter, it taste ama-" Malfoy paused to gain his balance, with hands slightly infront of him, he stare back at Harry who was staring back at him. "I'm fine, anyways so-"

"No Malfoy, you're not fine, now give me the glass because you're not drinking anymore!" Harry exclaimed as he thought how ironic when Malfoy said 'don't get too hungover.'

"No dude, I'm leaving!" Draco whined as he walked away and back to the huge group of drunk people.

Harry watched Pansy dancing with Hermione inside the dance circle and saw how happy the two girls were together. They seemed like they got along pretty well, he wondered if they had feeling for eachother, maybe?

Hermione seemed to be pretty bored and wanted to get out if this place before Pansy came in and dragged her away anyways.

However, something the made Harry stick out his head more was when he saw Malfoy in the corner. He was smirking a clearly not in the right state with one of the plastic cups in his hand, and we was being covered by girls that were awkwardly touching him.

Even though he knew that it wasn't his problem but he couldn't let a...friend? Be in possible danger. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to Malfoy and the girls before grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

"Dude, what's your problem?" Draco spat as Harry frowned.

"Malfoy, you're drunk that my problem!" He argued.

"Listen Potter, just enjoy the night its New Year's Eve man!" Draco smirked as he once again walked back to the crowed before Harry could pull him back again.

"Hey Harry, how's the party?" Hermione greeted as she leaned against the wall beside him.

"I don't know, Malfoy is literally drunk and its worrying me." Harry groaned as Hermione hummed beside him.

"Same goes to Pansy." She laughed.

"Just watch, if I even try to drag him out of here he'd piss on me purposely." Harry chuckled as he put his hands inside his pockets.

~

Harry started to uncomfortably adjust his tie. He figured he overdressed a little since he doesn't normally go to these kind of events. He was wearing a white dress shirt with a back and blue striped tie, and a pair of black jeans, and a black blazer.

He looked over and saw that Hermione was wearing a white collar shirt with faint pink stripes, a baby pink zip up draped over her, light pair of jeans that were cuffed at the bottom.

He then glanced at Malfoy to see what he was wearing. He was wearing a basic black shirt, dark blue jeans, and his jersey jacket. Harry's lips slowly parted as he thought that Malfoy's outfit wasn't even that bad; well it is Malfoy of course.

He sighed and grabbed his phone out of his pockets to maybe check socials for awhile. However, the blond boy showed up right infront of him.

"Lo' Harry!" Draco chuckled as he took another sip from his glass while Harry's eyes widened.

"Wha-Malfoy are you drunk?!" Harry asked no really expecting an answer. "Okay, you know what? we're going outside for some fresh air." He announced as he pulled the boy outside.

It was quite relaxing to finally have a break from the loud music and the singing, to just walking in the cool, fresh air at night.

They sat down at one of the benches as Draco leaned his head on the crook of Harry's neck, and Harry traced the lines of his palm.

"Here, have some water." Harry said as he handed him a glass of water he took before they left. Draco held the cup up to his lips as he felt the cold liquid go down his throat and freshen it up.

"Thanks, dude." Draco nodded.

"Feeling better?" Harry muttered as Draco nodded.

The two boys stared at eachother for awhile, Harry watched as Draco's hair was being blown against the wind as he felt his own doing the same. The staring contest broke when they heard Blaise call out for them from the doors.

"Yo, what the hell are you guys doing there? The countdown is about to start!" Blaise called as Harry and Draco exchanged looks before the blond grabbed his wrist and ran back to the doors.

They got back with everyone together standing outside of the house laughing and smiling.

10...

Harry and Draco looked at eachother.

9...

Harry and Draco turned to face one another.

8...

Draco cupped Harry's face in his hands.

7...

Harry took a step nearer the boy.

6...

Harry put his hands on Draco's chest.

5...

Draco put his other hand on Harry's waist.

4...

Harry's eyes flicked towards Draco's lips.

3...

Draco looked at his.

2...

Harry stepped closer that their noses were almost touching.

1...

Draco caught Harry's mouth with his.

Harry eyes screwed just as he melted into the kiss; it was so breathtaking for the two of them both literally and figuratively. Draco's lips felt so soft it was almost like he could bite it. He rapped his hand around Draco's neck to pull him closer.

When the two finally broke apart they were breathless, panting they stared into eachothers eyes with a faint smile on their faces. Draco lowered his hand to reach for Harry's, he held it and rubbed the back of it which made Harry smile and blush.

"Harry," Draco whispers in a low tone.

"Yes, Malfoy?" The boy asks.

"Harry," Draco whispers once again and at this point Harry was thinking that maybe he couldn't hear him from the music.

"What, Malfoy?" Harry asks again slightly getting annoyed.

"Harry,"

At this point Harry was already annoyed.

"Malfoy, what do you wa-"

"Harry!" Hermione yelled as harry snapped back into reality. He looked around his surrounding and saw he was still in history class like how this all started.

"Mione' what is it?!" Harry snaps as Hermione furrows her eyebrows.

"You have got to stop daydreaming, I've been trying to get your attention for I don't even know how long!" The girl scolded as a frown formed on Harry's face.

Fuck daydreaming, yeah?