II

Once Harry felt the bike stop and heard Draco shuffle around to get the helmet off him. He watched as his hair slightly got caught up by the helmet but then gracefully fell back down to his forehead.

"Are you going to get off or are you just gonna keep admiring me?" Draco teased as Harry's eyes shot wide and he quickly got off, not realizing his helmet wasn't off yet until Draco gestured it by tapping his head.

Harry grasp the straps of the helmet to realize it was still on him until he felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him as he takes the helmet off while the blonde unlocks the front door. When the door opened Harry's mouth dropped, and his eyes widened. The house was huge!

The boy hadn't even realized his jaw dropped until he felt Draco's hand softly grab his chin, and closed it.

"We can work in my room." Draco suggested as he grabbed Harry's wrist and led him upstairs.

When they got in the boy's room Harry felt Draco let go of his hand and watched him walk over to his closet and lift up his shirt. Harry's eyes widened and he felt a blush across his face. Draco's body was pale, with abs. He got so lost in the strange staring contest that he didn't even realize how close Draco walked over to him.

"Enjoying the view, Potter?" The blonde said as he walked Harry towards a corner of his room; trapping him.

Harry tried to stop the blush forming on his cheeks but he couldn't, the room felt like it was getting hotter by the second, he started to breathe heavily when he noticed that their chests were almost touching.

"M-Malfoy...you're so..so close." He whispered as he continued to stare at the other boy's lips.

Draco stepped backwards and sat on his bed, patting it down signalling Harry to do the same. He walked over to Draco and sat down nervously. The blonde pointed to the bag with his lips as he put another shirt on; which was sort of oversized so it was slightly draping off his shoulder revealing is sharp collarbone.

Harry blinked a few times and handed over to Draco the bag while looking down to cover the blush.

"Alright, I doing the research and you write." Draco said as he brought his laptop to his lap while Harry grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil from the bag.
~
After a few hours the two boys decided to take a break and order some pizza. Draco was on his phone texting his friends while harry was trying to read a book. In all honesty Harry let getting distracted by Draco constantly scoffing and giggling to whoever he was texting, and it kind of made harry...

Jealous?

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and sighed as he tried to get back into reading the book when they heard a doorbell and the two boys' heads jerked up towards the door.

Draco shot harry a 'you're getting that, right?' Look and harry sighed which was followed by a nod. However Draco felt slightly guilty from the reaction he got from Harry so he groaned anyways and stood up, dragging the other boy down with him.

He opened the door and was greeted by a young pizza delivery man who seemed to be 2 years younger than them. (A/N: They're 17 and 16 so the boy is I don't know,,15?) Harry grabbed the pizza calmly, and nicely while Draco slammed the money on the boy's hand which made him and Harry flinch as he yelled.

"Now scram, kid!" And slammed the door shut, which slightly scared Harry.

"Do you ever show any sort of pity to anyone, Malfoy?" Harry asked as Draco rolled his eyes in response and walked back upstairs.

They got back upstairs and ate pizza while Harry had a kinda sweet or romantic idea?? He grabbed a slice of pizza and held it infront of Draco's face. Draco looked at him with a confused look but then leaned forward and took a bite of the pizza; not breaking eye contact. Harry then slowly put his mouth on the other end of the pizza and started to nibble on it as Draco did so too which surprise Harry cause he thought that for sure he would just lean away.

They kept nibbling on the pizza until their mouths were so close to eachother that their noses were almost touching. Harry blushed when he saw the blonde smirk and grab him from behind his neck to push him closer, and... snatched the whole pizza from Harry's side and ate it for his own.

"M-Malfoy, what was that all about?!" Harry yelled as he touched his lips.

"I should be asking you that question, Potter." He replied with a smirk.
~

Ayo you guys sorry for short chapter, also due to me literally being an actual disaster with school I cant update this book as often but I'll try. I'm tired, its 4 in the goddamn morning, and I don't wanna pass out in class again lmfao. Okay thanks bye :)

-Aya

Feedback??