X

"This is quite steep, don't you think?" Hermione asked as she held on to Harry while looking down the hill of snow.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, FUCKERS." Draco yelled as him and Pansy slid down the very steep mountain.

"DRACO."
"PANSY."

"WOOHOO, HOLY SHIT!" Pansy yelled/laughed.

"Oh my god, these two are gonna cause an avalanche, honestly." Hermione said irritated as she look down so make sure her friend was okay.

Harry was about to say something but Ron, and Blaise pushed right through them; making them stumble as they sled down the mountain.
"I guess it's worth a shot." Harry said as he layed on his stomach, gripping tightly he sled down.

As Harry was sledding down he felt a bunch on snow slap him on the face but he didn't bare to take at least one of his hands off the grip as he was going in the speed of light. He then felt the ground start to even out, slowing down he heard someone crawl over to him so he opened his eyes.

"Wanna go again?" Draco asked with a huge smile on his face, his very pinkish face from the freezing cold air.

Harry nodded as they climbed their way back to the top.

"Alright, get on my sled." Draco said panting as he looked at a confused Harry.

"Wait what, why?" Harry asked in confusion as he sat down on the sled on his bum, gripping on Draco's waist.

"Okay?" Draco asked as Harry nodded. He then started squirming around to make the sled move towards the edge.

Harry felt the tension when the sled dropped, and so did his stomach. His feet discovered a weird sensation of the sudden tension when they dropped which made me grasp on Draco tighter.

Draco could tell Harry was obviously frightened but wasn't screaming it out.

"POTTER, SCREAM OUT LOUD!" Draco yelled making Harry flinch.

Harry shook his head but then suddenly their sled hit a huge rock which sent their sled to turn side ways as they fell off.

"DRACO, WHAT THE HELL?!" Harry screamed as loud as he could while flinging his arms around to find the other boy as he was sliding down. He rolled himself towards the end of the mountain, and that when he opened his eyes to see his friends laughing so hard, and Draco covered in snow also laughing.

"Harry, you should've seen your face!" Ron laughed as Draco tried to walk over to Harry without stumbling.

"Harry, are you okay?" Hermione asked as she looked down at Harry's hands."Where on earth are your gloves?! You might get frostbite!" Hermione scolded as she frowned.

"I have an extra pair of gloves in my bag, come on Potter." Draco said as he grabbed Harry's wrist.

When the two finally got to the car, Draco opened the trunk to reach for his bag and unzipped it, pulling a pair of gloves out he was about to turn to Harry when a snowball hit him smack in the face.

"Potter." He groaned as he wiped the remaining snow off him while Harry chuckled.

"Oh, why you little git." Draco spat as he tackled Harry to the ground. "Draco." Harry giggled as the other boy was on top of him. Draco grabbed both of Harry's hands into his one and pulled it above Harry's head.

"M-Malfoy, let go of me." Harry laughed as he was squirming around trying to free himself from the other boy's grip.

Harry felt the other boy lower his head down to Harry's neck and then started sucking on it. A moan escaped from Harry's lips which surprised him, his hand automatically freed itself from the blonde's grip and slapped it over his mouth, staring wide eyed at the other boy he let out a stuttering, "Er..."

Draco smirked and then lifted himself off the other boy and held out his hand for Harry to take.
~
Once the friends have finished they drove over to the hotel that they booked. They were going to have different rooms; Hermione, Pansy, and Blaise shared their own and Harry, Draco, and Ron did as well.

"Are you guys coming to the Party?" Pansy asked.

The entire group were all hanging out at Draco, Harry, and Ron's room.

"Oh yeah, I can't wait for that!" Blaise said. "Wait what party?" Harry asked as he looked at Draco's hand tracing the lines of his own which made him blush.

"There's going to be a New Year's Eve party, of course." Pansy replied as Hermione looked at her.

"Is there going to be any...alcohol?" Hermione asked hoping for the answer she wants but instead received a bunch of laughs from Pansy, Blaise and even Draco.

"Well of course." Draco said rolling his eyes while grinning. He noticed Harry raise an eyebrow so he mouthed the words 'what?'.

"Absolutely, not!" Hermione scolded as she turned to Pansy in disbelief. "You guys are underage!" She continued which received a groan from Draco.

"Listen Granger, no one gives the slightest fuck." Draco said spitting the last word as Harry glared at him from the sudden aggression.

"Harsh." Hermione whispered.

"Don't you think we should be heading to bed? It's already 2 in the morning." Ron said as Blaise looked down at his watch.

"Yo, the ginger's right." Blaise said as he turned his wrist upfront for everyone to see.

"Right, well we should be off then, come on Hermione." Pansy said as she clung onto Hermione.

Draco couldn't help but notice how different Pansy showed affection to her. It was almost as if she liked her, he didn't bother saying anything about it tho.
~

Feedback??