V

"Here it is?" Draco asked slowing down the bike as Harry nodded and got out to reach for the wrapping paper.

Draco got off and followed Harry to the house they were walking to. Harry knocked on the door and at first no one answered, but when he reached out his fist to knock again the door swung open.

The girl swung the door open with a friendly smile at Harry, she then turned over to the blonde boy beside him and slapped a hand over her mouth.

"A-Ariel there's a hot guy at the door!" The girl yelled which was followed by two other girl's heads peeking from the side of the door.

"Oh my, yes you're right!" The other girl exclaimed excitedly.

Harry didn't know why, but watching those girls blush, and fawn over Draco annoyed him. And sort of made him jealous. It wasn't helping either that Draco was smirking back at them.

Draco seemed to notice Harry's strange behavior so as soon as the door shut and with a small wink he pulled Harry towards the bike.

"Not my fault girl's fancy me." The blonde said as he raised an eyebrow cockily with a smirk.

"What, do you think I'm jealous or something?!" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Clearly." Draco said as Harry snapped his head towards him while frowning.

When the two got back two Harry's house they were sitting on Harry's bed. Draco was on his phone with his earphones plugged in and Harry was reading a comic book.

"Potter!" Draco whined as Harry irritably shut his book and glared at him.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Harry asked irritated.

"You." Draco said teasing while smirking as he watched Harry's face turn pink and his eyes widened.

"Sod off, Malfoy." Harry said as he looked down trying to cover the blush o his face.

"Wait no way look, you're blushing!" The blonde laughed as he pointed at Harry's cheeks with didn't help.

Harry rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book but then he felt Draco's legs on each side of him. Then Draco's hand popped from the top of the book and lowered it so he could see closely on pink Harry was. Harry's breathing quickened as he felt the room slowly becoming warmer.

To distract harry from how close Draco was from him, he grabbed a sandwich that was laying beside him on the bed and started to unwrap it.

"Can I have that?" Draco asked innocently as Harry frowned at him.

"Uh, no?" Harry said taking a bite of his food.

"I wasn't talking about the sandwich, dimwit."

Harry's eyes widened and for a second he choked on his food and tried fisting his chest to help him stop coughing as Draco was laughing hysterically infront of him.

He took a glance at Draco and suddenly a wave of sadness hit him.

He's straight. He has a girlfriend.

"Potter?" Draco asked concerned from the sudden change of his expression.

"I-I'm fine, Malfoy." Harry said staring at his food, not even wanting to make eye contact with the blonde boy.

"I think its getting pretty late." He continued and from the corner of his eye he saw Draco's lips part as he slowly backed away and grabbed his bag.

After he shut the door he instantly fell to the ground and quietly sobbed. He reached out for his phone and called his friends.

"Hey harry, what's up-" Hermione greeted but was cut off.