III

"What are you doing, Malfoy?" Harry asked as he watched the blonde refused to eat the crust of the pizza slice.

"What does it look like, Potter?" He spat as he was about to throw a crust into the garbage but Harry grabbed him by the wrist.

"I don't like the crust, Potter." Draco sighed as he tried to shift out of Harry's grip.

"Are you mad? Give me that!" Harry said as he snatched the crust out of Draco's hand and ate it with pride.

To Harry's surprise he saw Draco started to smirk which made a weird feeling in his chest. He watched as Draco leaned in and extended his hand to reach the corner of his mouth as Harry's breath hitched. Draco pulled back and wiped the remaining mustard on his thumb to wipe it on a tissue. Harry immediately touched the corner of his mouth that the boy touched and frowned at him.

After some time passed Harry glanced at the time on his phon and his eyes widened.

"Shit, its 1am already?!" He panicked as he threw all of his notebooks and textbooks into his bag while Draco stared at him and followed him downstairs.

When Harry was about to open the door he felt a hand grab his arm and yanked him back causing him to almost stumble.

"Are you sure? It's quite dangerous to be out at this time, don't you think?" Draco asked as he softened the grip on the boy.

"Oh wow, does the school bully Draco Malfoy care about me?" Harry joked but the blonde frowned at him and grabbed some keys from the side table near by and dragged Harry out.

Draco threw the spare helmet at Harry as he put on his own and started his motorcycle.

"Get on loser, I'm not letting you walk back home alone at this kind of time." He spat as Harry returned a smirk and got on.
~
After Harry waved goodbye to Draco and went inside the first thing he thought about was.

'That didn't go so bad.'

After he changed into his sleeping clothes he rang his two friends Hermione, and Ron in their groupchat. While he was waiting for someone to answer he couldn't help the huge smile across his face even when he saw Hermione joined he still couldn't take it off.

"Woah, looks like someone had a good time." Hermione joked as Harry rolled his eyes, laughing.

"You know, Malfoy isn't that bad to be honest. Well lets just say I didn't get beaten up atleast." He laughed which was mimicked by the others.

"Same for Pansy, I actually got along with her really well." Hermione said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Still doesn't change the fact that I'm still intimidated by them." Ron stated as the rest agreed.
~
The next day in school the three were just walking together when Harry spotted Draco and his friends. When the two friend groups were close enough for more people to notice he heard Pansy's voice yell and run over to them; unclinging herself from Draco arm.

"Granger!" Pansy yelled as she ran over to Hermione and hugged her lowkey surprising everyone nearby, including Pansy herself.

"O-oh hello there, Pansy." Hermione greeted after pulling away from the hug while Draco, and Blaise walk closer.

Harry's eyes jerked to Draco's and they locked. The blonde gave a small nod expecting Pansy to finish up her conversation his Hermione and cling back onto his arm and get back to where they were but to his surprise she clung onto Hermione's.

"Come on Granger, shall we take a walk around the castle?" Pansy suggested as Hermione face lit up and she nodded; leaving the boys behind.

"Alright then, come on harry lets go." Ron said as they walked off but Harry still didn't take his stare of Draco until Ron pulled him away.

"I guess they're friends now, harry?" Ron asked as Harry shrugged.

"I'd say so, they seemed very delighted to see eachother anyway." He replied with a nod.

"Do you think she'll forget about m- I mean us?" Ron asked sounding worried.

"That's a very low chance." Harry reassured.

After class when Harry was at his locker putting his books back he felt someone pin him against it and could literally feel the person's hot breath blowing against his lips. His eyes automatically closed shut when he was pinned, guess that's just his normal reaction.

As he slowly opened one eye he saw the blonde, and pale boy standing infront of him, pinning him.

"M-Malfoy, what the hell?!" He yelled startled by how close he is from the boy.

His eyes widened when he saw Draco lean forward and grab Harry by the lips with his own. He felt the electricity run through they're mouths and-

"Potter!" Draco yelled as he leaned against the locker beside Harry's.

He watched Harry flinch so hard it also startled him. Draco frowned and narrowed his look at Harry who was standing there frightened.

"You good man?" Draco asked.

"Y-Yeah no, of course. I just u-uh zoned out again." Harry reassured as he rubbed his eye.

"Right yeah whatever dork, I was wondering if you wanna come to mines again to work on the project?" Draco suggested but Harry sighed.

"Yeah no I cant, I have to deliver some orders today." Harry said as Draco looked at him confused.

"What orders? Fucking chores?" Draco laughed.

"No you dimwit, here." Harry said as he handed over his phone.

Draco scrolled through in amusement, clicking picture to picture. Harry was selling bracelets, waterbottles, earrings, notebooks, and others online.

"That's completely cool, I wanna come." Draco said as he watched Harry grow a shock expression on his face and blink.

"Ah yeah, alright." Harry said smiling as they walked over to Draco's bike.
~
"Alright Malfoy, so this person ordered one carton waterbottle, the mushroom earring, oh and those magnetic bracelets." Harry said as he pointed to each one.

Draco grabbed the waterbottle, earrings, and placed them in the box. He searched around for the bracelets and easily found them inside their plastic zips.

"Why are these ones so expensive?" Draco asked as he a glance at the sticker which says the price.

"I have my own one here, give me a second." Harry said as he grabbed the box an opened it before pulling out a pair of the same bracelets.

He slowly put the two bracelets near eachother until the magnets the hung from they clicked together.

"I never really gave the other pair to anyone because when a gave a set to Ron and Hermione, they started wearing it for eachother now when they're close together so it kinda leaves me out." Harry laughed.

"Pass it over." Draco said as Harry threw the other pair at him.

He watched Draco wrap it around his wrist which caused a smile and a blush on his face. "Seems like you wont be left out anymore." The blonde said with a smirk.
~

Feedback??