Chapter Thirty-One

• Irisa •

His cum spurts out my sore pussy as I shove my burning face into the hot duvet. The cursed attention from his intrusive gaze lingers on the mess that he made, and the slippery cum slithers to my sensitive clit when he swats my ass.

I jolt in pain with a whimper. He gropes the inflamed cheek with rough fingers, branding fingerprints on my skin while his tender praises circle in my ears.

He kneads my ass, and I know what's coming. His hands spread them aggressively wide, enabling the slippery cum to pour out as the heat of his gaze strikes consuming humiliation into my weak bones.

Why does he have to stare at the sticky mess so close? Why did he have to sniff my pussy like a pervert?

I hope he doesn't eat my pussy when it's at this state. I don't know how I'll survive the mortification of knowing we're going to kiss after his lips smear with our mixed cum.

A breath of relief comes as he shuffles to his knees with his slippery cock nudging my gaping hole. The daunting sensation returns with a vengeance and kicks my heart against my ribs.

It was a lot to take him in; I thought I was going to faint from the burning stretch. He was so deep that the tip of his swollen cock touched a sensitive spot.

I scream into the duvet as his fat cock breaches my tiny hole, slipping inside and stretching the tender walls with crude indifference. A squelch of gushing cum filters through my ears, dragging my dignity through the mud as he flexes his firm fingers around my hips.

I string together words to ask him to wait, but he fucks me with a rumbling chuckle. Silva continues the game of teasing me with repetitions of deliberate drags and ruthless thrusts that sends confounding sparks into my clit.

His smothering stare on the curve of my spine travels to my ass, staying on the obscene stretch of my pussy around his thick cock. I wonder if he'd go as far as taking pictures or videos, and I wouldn't put it past him that he didn't think about it.

His fingers dig harder into my hips as he drags me to meet his hasty thrusts. Slurring moans fall to the duvet whenever the pummeling tip would find the squishy muscle in my quivering cunt.

He's so rough, and sparks of pain light up my skin as black dots form in the corners of my eyes.

Our cum bathes my spongy walls like stains of sin. It can't be cleansed when his vicious pace is adamant on making my pussy swallow every frothing drop.

As one hand leaves my hips, a sense of panic washes into my heart as I barely register the sound of his voice praising me for being a good girl.

He rolls my sodden clit between his nimble fingers and toys the bud until my voice cracks.

"What's the matter?" he croons vilely, "Don't want it anymore?"

The pressure in my stomach can't handle him using me as his fuck-toy; it's hurling hazy exhaustion at every part of my body. The agitated aching hurts as he pinches with a slippery stroke.

Watercolor black blotches spread behind my eyes as I fuck myself on his cock and hope to find release, but it's more agonizing than I thought. Degrading tremors scores down my body, slipping my hazy mind into a moment of incoherent blackness.

Silva doesn't care about the fierce trembling; he pounds my drenched hole like a man obsessed. His hips slap my ass, fucking the cum onto his shaft to create webbed strings that break too loudly.

"Please," I slur debauchedly, "No more—I can't!"

Maybe he said something, but my ears are ringing noisily. I uncurl my toes and focus on breathing as I take his impaling thrusts. I just take the assaulting pleasure and hope he can have mercy on my body; it's my first time, and the swelling pleasure is frightening.