Chapter Twenty-Two

• Silva •

She's going to kill me.

"Stop," I hiss against her quivering thigh. "Don't look at me."

Irisa whines, twisting on my bed with her soft body under my restrictive control.

"But—"

"No." I nip the softness, licking a hot stripe along.

I'm trying my best to not hurt her, but she's making it harder to be nice. I hate how she looks at me; enticing my yearning to bury my face into her drenched pussy and fuck her on my tongue.

"Can you—" she whispers daintily, "Like before?"

I glance at her from between her thighs and inhale her heady scent. I still have some fight left in me before the final thread of my control breaks and hurt her on accident.

I don't want to hurt her; she'll break too quickly. I want her addicted to me the way she makes me want to bend her over and feed her tiny pussy with my big cock.

She's small. Her soppy little hole is going to feel impossibly tight when I fuck her. For now, I want to build her up because it's going to hurt either way. Her damn virginity is too obvious.

When I fuck her, I want her to spread her pussy and show me how wet her cunt is. Only then will I feed that tight hole and force her soft walls to milk my cock.

I want to watch the cum gush out too.

I'm getting too ahead of myself; a little too greedy as well.

"Please?" she begs prettily.

How can I deny her?

The dull ache at the base of my cock becomes unbearable. I press the swollen shaft onto the side of the bed while I haul her ass closer to the edge.

I pull on the panties' waistband to flick them off, her pungent scent invading my lungs and clouding my head with vicious hunger.

My cock throbs insistently, demanding my rightful place in her sweet pussy.

She stops shaking. Just waiting in heavy silence that I am very aware of. She's prey to me, a little delectable dessert to be devoured.

"Silva?" she whispers, deceitfully vulnerable.

I pinch her slippery fold, part her lusciously pink cunt, and inhaling an even worse wave of rewarding essence. She's a sticky mess, clear webs of slick breaking as I spread her untouched pussy wider.

Her hard, sensitive clit peeks out; I couldn't resist a teasing suck.

She jerks in surprise, squealing loudly as her legs jolt.

"Keep them on the bed, little girl," I warn rather unsympathetically.

She's my good girl, so she holds them open for me to claim that tiny, swollen hole drooling with viscid juices. I regret not seeing this sight when I first touched her, but there's no point in dwelling on the past when she's willing to give herself up to me at this moment.

She's too flushed—like she's in pain.

I lick a long, slow stripe over her glistening pussy and savoring the lovely taste on my tongue. She is the sweetest thing I've ever had the chance to eat, and I despise sugar.

Lapping at her dripping cunt, I keep her wet folds apart to dip my tongue into her pulsing hole. She squeals again, mewling a tune that goes muted when it reaches my ears.