Year 1: Act 3

Simple Man (Part 2 of Cycle of Rick John)

After the long introduction to Rick John's bullies, Voodoo visits Apartment 3 at the Ject Tower where the smell of weed and the hot air making Voodoo's breath short. She knows on the door as she hears the silence of the area. The door is open and see the man who is obese along with two other friends where their bodies are slim as a stick. 

Voodoo: Hello, Henry. 

Henry: How do you know my name?

Voodoo: Rick John

Henry: That man. The man who ruined my life. 

Voodoo: Ruin your life? what had he done to you?

Henry: You come to this house. I will show you!

Voodoo enters the small room as she remembers the apartment of her master and Voodoo living with many piles of trash bags and the reek of weed. 

Henry: See this girl. I want to be with her so much. She is cute like you but has a great personality that makes my heart turn huge. Until Rick shows up and got my love. I was angry and start ruining his life. With revenge, I just want love ever since I was lonely before meeting with Greg and Harris. 

Greg: Yeah! Henry just wants love.

Harris: But how much you know about Rick?

Voodoo: I told Rick. About his life. There is no need for you to make a change on Rick, Henry. 

Henry: My life sucks when Rick shows up. I then have the power to stop him from taking my love. 

Voodoo: Do you know why you love her?

Henry: She looks good. I want to ask her out. 

Voodoo: With no mind of a plan to get her, you are acting like a predator. You need to say sorry to Rick. 

Henry: NO!

Voodoo: Why!?!

Henry: I hate him!

Voodoo: You are acting like a child! Go!

Henry: I say no! Get out of here! Wait a minute! I want you to be my wife!

Voodoo: Now who is the predator now!

Voodoo dodges the punches and beams both Harris and Greg, cracking each finger until they are broken. The screams of Greg and Harris alerts Henry to get a pistol until Voodoo puts her right index finger onto the gun hole. 

Voodoo: Come on, shot my finger

Henry: I can not!

Voodoo: With respect to women, good job. Well, let me go home. I will kill Rick and send his dead body to you the next day. 

Voodoo, with a smile, releases her finger from the gun hole and exits the apartment room. Henry was shocked and ran away from his comrades and see Voodoo's disappearance. 

Henry: I must hurry! 

Henry ran off to Rick John's house and slams the door. Voodoo, holding Rick's neck opens the door and she pulls her knife from her pocket. She pokes on Rick's left eye. 

Voodoo: Well, he's waiting

With sweat and tears, Henry apologized. With the moments of Rick's torture and his behavior over the diploma and wife. 

Rick: I have not heard of this word in such a long time for you, Henry.

And so, Rick gives a thank you to Voodoo. Henry and his friends are arrested for sex traffic and Rick is searching for a new job until someone gave him an interview on digital machinery. 

RICK JOHN, WE ARE INVITING YOU TO SHARE YOUR STORY ABOUT YOUR FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGY. COME A WEDNESDAY 3RD. THANK YOU. FROM Microsoft. 

Rick cries to his wife and kids. Voodoo sees something that is not her creation to make Rick into working with the technology company. 

Voodoo: Who could it be?

End of Act 3