Introduction

Warning: This contains violence and abuse, but since Voodoo is a magical girl from a voodoo doll, with the ability to use her body to kick people's butt, she does not contain suicide to all readers.s Thank you and have fun stretching your head. 

Act 1

Inside the wooden house of hauntings and ancient words, the dust is playing a game of tag, while the rats speak for food and the cockroaches sing songs about how they are immortal in the world. One doll, a small voodoo, born in 1669 in human form from the houses of Jamestown, 1924 in doll form from the haunted house of London. She goes up and down to her lovely house where she goes hang out with the animals in the house. The house of the haunting objects and music. 

Voodoo: Being who I am makes me smile. Unfornutaly, I am in a lucid dream, where I am awake in my dream. 

She woke up and the bed fit perfectly for her.  As the mattress is like an old man who is about to die.

Voodoo: My hands, stomach, and legs are weak like paper. My brain gives me the idea of killing. 

 Her feelings are made of shattered glass that cannot be fixed. 

Voodoo: Why am I so huge, why do I feel hungry? Why I feel horny?

 Voodoo got up from the soft but dirty bed. She enters the living room with a pile of trash bags, which resembles the dump across the shore. She hates the smell of the trash and escapes out of the small apartment. She looks around the daylight of sunshine. Her hunger gives her pain, her hair is all with knots, and her privates are dripping off of her body. Her naked body begins to feel hot by the sunlight. The smell of her is destroying the fresh air of the world. 

Voodoo: It is my fifth year being something I do not want to be. A human, a worthless girl who cannot do anything but to do slave work by a man who gives me a beating heart. 

No lessons taught by the man but to kill millions of people since his life is worthless. But why he wishes our main heroine, Voodoo? His research of the main voodoo doll who possess a person to be injured or killed. But this doll chooses who to destroy. Since toys were born to be a baby, they were ordered by their master to do their work. 

Voodoo: I wish the Wishing Fairy is here. I want him to change me back. To a doll that can do anything. With no pain. With no chance of dying. 

Blue and turquoise clouds made with dust and sparkle flow to Voodoo's face. Voodoo thinks this is the Wishing Fairy. 

Wink: Well, sister! It is not your fault that you killed millions. A man who created you did. For the hiding of his crime and his purpose of forming a band of mental health superiors. 

Voodoo: Can it be? The Wishing Fairy but disguised?

Wink: No. My name is Wink the Bomb Witch of Melas. 

Voodoo: Melas? 

Wink:  Yes. But you want to see the Wishing Fairy, the only thing you want a gift to him is charisma. 

Voodoo: Charisma. How do I get that kind of power?

Wink: Do the opposite of what you did in four years. Hint: all you need is to follow the people cleaning the Earth for you to live. I had to assign you to do five MORE years of being a human in order to see the Wishing Fairy. 

Voodoo: Should I apologize to all the ones I killed?

Wink: Ghost does not believe you. So the rule of seeing the fairy is once again, charisma. But if you have to go through self-defense, do not kill but use your body to pinch one and another. So, any question?

Voodoo: Yes. Do you know where my master is?

Wink: He should be coming in 1.99999999999999999 seconds to you. 

Voodoo: Wait what!

Wink: Get working, doll!!!

The witch of Melas disappeared in front of Voodoo's confused eyes as her master looks into her with groceries and an unpleasant cigarette smell. Voodoo seems the evil of her master. 

Voodoo: Doll. How does she know that- 

Voodoo's Master: Hey, bitch! Get in the house of the police would find out!!

Voodoo: Wait a minute! I could not do this forever! I need to be who I am for a moment until I turn back into a doll!

Voodoo's Master: No! I need you to kill more and more and more people until I decide whether to put a gun on my head or not!

Voodoo: Do not! Don't you have a future that is calling you!?! Even know you are negligible on this planet, does not mean you can go off and use me as a machine of blood! From now on! I am leaving and going to a new home! Prison!

Voodoo's Master: No, you mother-

Voodoo beams her dark pink dust to her master's body and found a door to slam her face. Her emotions began to flutter with rage. 

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!!

Blood spills down the master's face until his heart went from beating to silent after Voodoo enters the kitchen and stabbed herself in the chest with a huge but clean knife from the counter. 

Voodoo walks down to her master and grabs him to the park with no people around. She founded some matchboxes and lit a stick from a rock. She places the flaming stick on an old tree as its flame roses. Voodoo then hugs the tree as the fire touches her unbearable skin.  As he is laying on the grass, the master's skin turns black and fire erupts all over until the ashes are born to fly away. 

Voodoo: I will start this next year, thank badness I have time to kill him. 

End of Introduction.