Year 1: Act 4

Refreshing Memories 

Voodoo and Wink sit across the lake where their reflections move with the rippling water. 

Wink: That person who made Rick John into coming his real self is the man named Fortuna. He is a warlock who gives good luck. He does this for people who have a future for themselves just like Rick. 

Voodoo: I see, but I am still having these thoughts about my master and myself as a murderer. 

Wink: You have not told Henry that you should ignore Rick

Voodoo: Ignore? I have not heard of that before. 

Wink: I thought you learn the English vocabulary before, at a young age where the people do not know who is lying or not. 

Voodoo: What is ignored?

Wink: It is forgetting or refusing the things you need. Like, stop doing murderous things, Voodoo. 

Voodoo: I see. It would be hard since these are painful and could recover for twenty years. 

Wink: Next time, tell someone to ignore the bad things in their life. You did a good job not kill anyone. 

Voodoo: Thank you. 

Wink: But Spell told me that you had been through tough things in your 1600s era. What was the one thing that bugs you?

Voodoo: (sigh) (clear throat) My father burning me and my sisters because we thought we were witches. We used to create our own magic based on a book called, "The Witch who makes Knowledge Magic." 

Wink: "The Witch Who Makes Knowledge Magic."

Voodoo: Yes. It is about a witch who does not want to kill people but creates magic based on the scientist and social workers who have high standards of intelligence. She uses textbooks and mixes them with potions to let people drink them. They later create their home into a strong and healthy land, where all people are civilized in harmony. 

Wink: (studders) That sounds wonderful

Voodoo: We read more of the related books and one was about making animals talk to us, toys to living beings, and recover our injuries, including our heart. 

Wink: Voodoo, what about the time you were with your master?

Voodoo: (in a long pause) I do not know why I am here until he starts giving me a smile of evil. He orders me to be his lover and abuse me with rape and drugs. I later become strong while killing millions in his hands. He hated this world. But what is up with the rape and drugs? 

Wink: The opposite of a healthy life, Voodoo. People like this will be in Hell. No life but have something to love which laters control them. 

Voodoo: I see. I have this feeling I am playing the victim. 

Wink: You just do not know. You are new to this world. You just don't find anything about yourself yet. 

Wink got up and place her portal to get away from Voodoo for the witch meeting at noon. Voodoo wants Wink to be on her side. 

Wink: I am not your mother. You are older and wiser to learn who you are. And don't kill anyone. 

Wink exits the worried Voodoo. The portal was gone in front of Voodoo's eyes until a lady who is recording on her small phone yells to Voodoo that she was the murderer who killed one million people. 

Voodoo: Lady! This is not my fault! I had told the police that I am guilty. I promise them I will be a hero! A hero that will save humanity! A hero that does not wear a cape but wears her face of innocence. I have a name! It is Voodoo Evivrus!  VOODOO EVIVRUS!!!

Lady: You do not belong here! I am calling the police for your lies and crime!! A murderer cannot change itself. It is a big thing and we do not believe in you, Voodoo Edicius!!!

All of a sudden, a crowd of noisy people alerts Voodoo to whisper and telling her to go back to prison. The chanting makes Voodoo pull up her beam and has the crowd turning from loud to whimper. 

As such, Voodoo removes her beam and jump high to escape the hellhole. She then finds a new mission to save.