Percy: The Boy who Don't Know Himself

Warning: This contains disturbing work. Please do not call the police. Let me explain, this is fiction people go through. 

Born in a cardboard box with eight holes on each side, crying for milk until his master opens to see the baby Percy wailing. With his angelic face, big eyebrows, dark brown eyes, and shiny night blue hair, Percy glares into his master, by the name of Cain Harden, who holds Percy as he looks to him too much he reflects on a new wife. A baby with his tiny tube, Cain places him into a room with a small smelly bed. Then he does what he did to his wife. 

At the age of nine, Percy is cleaning the windows in the living room while his master is working for the NAVY. As such, Percy smells the toxic cleaning chemicals that made the windows shining. But then there is tapping on the windows Percy had cleaned. There is a blonde boy who is holding his favorite toy, Captian Television, as he wants Percy to play. 

Conner: Come play!! I am not a bully! I just want a friend! 

Percy: My dad tells me not to go outside, if I do, I will die. 

Conner: Is it a skin condition?

Percy: He does not explain to me why I cannot go. 

Conner: So, I can play inside!

Percy: Sorry, but I am cleaning

Conner: Say, your face looks skinny? I have food to give you if you're hungry

Percy's stomach aches by hungry since he only eats one day a week. 

Percy: I am fine. But can you meet me if I'm not cleaning my house?

Conner: Sure. 

Percy had made a connection with a blonde boy named Conner and his heart begins to warm up. At night, Cain comes home and sees the house is clean. He calls Percy to come to eat. Percy opens his bedroom and pats his stomach to be quiet. 

Percy: Abby, it's okay. I will make you go to sleep. 

Percy's stomach, Abby gurgles loudly as Cain listens with a smile. Percy looks at his master and tells him that he is ready to eat his all-time hotdog. 

At the age of sixteen, Percy is bathing by his master as he asks Cain about his backstory.

Percy: Why are you alone? Where are your parents?

Cain:  I have parents, but I tell them I am moving on on my own. I move away from them at the age of twenty-seven. 

Percy: Will I move away from the age of twenty-seven?

Cain: Let me decide

They both exit the shower and Abby alerts Percy that he is hungry as he is wrapped in a towel. 

Cain: I care about my taxes, so I let you be inside, with no school. I will educate you and give you a birthday party. 

Percy: Master, Abby wants to go to sleep

Cain: Who is Abby? 

Percy: My friend I made up. It loves me when I tell it a joke. Say, Abby, what sound does a bear make when I want food? 

Abby: GRRRRRR!!!

Percy: You're correct!!!

Cain holds Percy's hand to get in his bedroom for "lunch". 

At the age of twenty-two, Percy is alone at his house and cleans the TV racks. He sees VHS tapes that say something about his name and events. Like birthday parties and going to the zoo. 

As Percy tries to figure out how to play all the VHS tapes, he inserts the movies and hit play as he though it is his first guess. 

The movie plays where he was at his birthday party at the age of nine and there were a bunch of grown (you know what you are thinking of now)(please do not unsubscribe, I am not a creep, I am a self-educated teacher who likes to write)

Percy could not believe this is him at his birthday party, a toy from his master. Until the door opens and sees Percy watching his embarrassment and yelled to him to get in his room. 

Cain: I do not want you to watch these! I want you-

Percy: Tell me what are those, was that me when I was nine-years-old!?!?!

Cain: GET IN YOUR ROOM NOW!!!

Cain pushes Percy to his room and closed the door tightly and locks the doorknob with a wooden chair!! Percy screams in pain and cried to get out of here. 

Cain yelled loudly to Percy that if he is quiet, he will be out of there.