Day 34

That's a wrap.

I watch you joking around and drinking with members of the cast and crew on the other side of the beach.

"Keep staring like that and everyone will know."

My entire body stiffens. Drake pats me on the arm.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything."

He smirks and heads in your direction. He gestures for you to lean down, then whispers something in your ear. Your eyes meet mine across the sand. You smile at Drake, then head towards me, greeting people politely as you go.

"He's lying," I blurt when you're standing in front of me.

You laugh. "Let's go somewhere. I think I'm getting a little drunk and P'Gun keeps passing me drinks." You raise your cup to me and we walk off down the beach together.

Before I know it, the sounds of the party have been left behind. You keep walking into me so I put my arm around you to keep you steady.

"Yeah," I say. "You should probably stop drinking.

You giggle and I want to kiss you so bad

We stop at one of the secluded rental cabins toward the end of the beach and sit together in the woven porch swing. You cuddle in close.

"I'm chilly," you murmur, though it's warm enough you have a light sheen of sweat on your forehead.

You let out a breath and close your eyes.

"I'm so glad you're the first person I got to act with," you say. "I never expected this."

"I'd almost given up," I admit.

"Now you're one of the biggest stars in Thailand," you brag, throwing your arms out wide.

I laugh and wrap you up so you'll stop spilling your drink on everything. You wrap your free hand around my wrist and mumble something.

"What?" I ask, leaning in.

"I'm going to miss being your Tine," you repeat.

My breath catches in my chest.

"It was nice being loved by your Sarawat. When 2Gether finished filming, part of me was brokenhearted for days."

I hesitated for a moment, then put my hand on your head and rubbed gently. You relaxed further against me.

"I'd never been brokenhearted before. My sister kept asking why I was moping around. I didn't know what it was until they told us we'd be filling Still 2Gether."

You glance up at me through your lashes.

It's times like this that I think you're flirting with me. My eyes dart down to your lips and back to your hooded eyes.

I feel a bit breathless when I have you so close. "Win, I-"

A couple is walking by, hand-in-hand, giggling. We spring apart like we did something wrong. I want to snap at them.

I don't know what I would have said if they hadn't interrupted.

I scrub my hand over my face. "We should probably head home. It's not good to keep P'Eed up this late. She'll be driving you, won't she?"

"I actually sent her home a few hours ago," you amdmt with a wince. "How much did you have to drink?"

"Too much to drive you," I respond, knowing what your next question would be.

You smirk. "Do you think anyone would notice if we stayed the night? They probably won't clean the cabins until morning."

I want to sneak into a cabin and spend the night with you, but you're in a weird mood and you're drunk. I don't know what you're trying to do.

I pull out my phone. "My uncle should still be around here somewhere. He can take us back home."

You slump back in the swing and kick against the wooden porch making us sway a little.

"Okay."

I text my uncle and put my phone away. "He'll be here in a bit."

"Hmm."

I try to read your face in the dark. "Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

I narrow my eyes at you. "Win-"

"It would've been a fun memory," you blurt. "Can't you tell your uncle not to come?"

"It's not like we can't hang out any other night, Win."

"P'Bai..." You pout. You actually pout. I'm helpless.

I tell my uncle we found another way home.

You cheer and we sneak into the empty cabin.

"You're the best, P'," you say as you shuck your sandy shoes and flop onto the bed.

"If we're going to sleep, we could've just left with my uncle," I complain.

You stretch your arms over your head, your cheeks flushed with alcohol. "What do you want to do instead?" You ask like a fake innocent in a trashy novel. Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking.

Suddenly you laugh, I guess at my facial expression, causing me to let out a huff of air.

"I'm sorry," you chuckle.

"You're not."

You're still amused. "No."

I roll my eyes. "Move over."

You roll over to give me space, then back against my side once I've settled.

"I've set my alarm so we can watch the sun rise."

"How romantic," I grumble, still mad at you.

You put your head on my chest and your sun warmed hair falls against my face.

"Don't play with me, Win," I warn.

You curl your hand around my waist and don't answer.

"Don't pretend to fall sleep."

You let out a snore and I try to shove you off, but you resist.

"Win!"

I fail at dislodging you. You feel too good latched onto me anyway, so I give up and put my arm around you too.

"You're not as nice as I thought you were," I grumble.

Your laughter rumbles through you and into me. I want to get used to that feeling.

"What if I fall for you for real?" I threaten.

You let out another annoying snore.